BY DERMABLEND

This smoothing liquid foundation provides seamless, even coverage for up to 16 hours of consistent smudge- and transfer-resistant color wear —when set with Dermablend Setting Powder. Formulated for the most sensitive skins across a diversity of... see more...

Start your review of Dermablend Smooth Liquid Foundation Makeup with SPF 25 for Medium to Full Coverage, 10n Cream, 1 Fl. Oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley B.
When I apply this foundation, it goes on beautifully, and the coverage is amazing. Now the downsides... It doesn't smell good. I have to hold my breath at times, because it smells of chemicals. Maybe it's the SPF, but I have other foundations with SPF. The longevity of it... welp, by lunch it gets a little oily, and no matter what primer or setting powder and spray, whenever I touch my face, the foundation transfers to my fingers. I'm gonna say, I don't like the fact my foundation is on my fingers and transferring to other things I touch. This foundation is at Ulta for $38, but I was able to get this on sale for $19. Ehhhh... For $19, it's still a bit too much. There are wayyyyy better foundations out there that are cheaper than $38. Def won't purchase again, even for $19.
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
Full coverage foundation! You can even use it as a concealer. I would recommend getting the setting powder with it though because it helps stay on. I am usually very very oily around my nose and around the 8-9 hour the foundation will still be hanging on. But honestly invest in the powder also. Because if you are working and sweating it’ll melt off.
Dominique D.
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation is AMAZING it will literally cover every blemish. It even fills in small lines and bumps