• Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer Deep

• Is this a full coverage concealer?1 Answers
  • I need a new concealer. Ive always used drug store concea...1 Answers
  • If this stuff works let me know cause i want something th...4 Answers
Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer

Start your review of Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this concealer!! I have this concealer in the color Biscuit and also bought my mom one who is darker skinned than I am. My skin tone has a pink undertone in the winter and a yellow undertone as well as tan quickly in the summer. This concealer works for me for both seasons as I prefer to keep my concealer light since I have very dark bag's under my eyes. I've tried literally as many as 50-60 concealer's. Everything from drugstore brand to many other high end and this one by FAR is the best I have found for oily/ combo skin. Just like with other concealer's you need to still set it if you have oily skin but it take's less setting with powder than others I've used. I also have a very bad cystic acne problem and because it does add to my oiliness, it's the BEST and I'm in-love with this concealer. The entire Dermablend line is great for people that have skin care issues and want a gentle solution with full coverage. Hope this helps someone!! :) The price is $28 at my local Ulta." in 8 reviews
  • "i picked this up in medium - my first dermablend purchase! i was scared it would be too heavy knowing the brand but it's a perfect medium coverage that works nicely under my eyes to cover my pesky dark circles. it has a soft matte finish which i love. will repurchase! " in 3 reviews
  • "i love that this stuff actually works with covering up acne and redness! it's one of the best i've tried that actually stays on so i don't have to keep applying. it's long lasting and doesn't make my skin look flakey or oily. i'd highly recommend. " in 3 reviews
Sarah H.
ellicott city md
I recently got this and it is a tad bit lite so I mix it with my Pur Minerals Summer Collection Disappearing Ink Concealer and I love it. I’ve recently been into natural makeup no makeup look and I think this blend is perfect! With the dermablend a little goes a long way so you don’t waste much product. The package is nice and heavy which really makes it seem like a good quality product. I definitely suggest setting with a loose powder and using a setting spray after to ensure it stays.
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
This concealer did not cover my “problem” areas or have any real coverage. The formula just was not for me. It cracked and creased within an hour. I really enjoy some of their other products, but this did not work for me and I will not repurchase.
Zoe L.
I was worried when I tested it, the formula feels really thin and lightweight, I felt like it would be way too watery to do any good, but I’m honestly blown away. It’s a bit more mid-coverage, but it’s perfect for blemishes and undereye discoloration! It blends out like a dream, and because it’s thinner you can layer it and it does really well. I didn’t feel like it was super long lasting or anything, but it touches up really easily, and doesn’t crease even if it’s not powder set. Got it on sale for $15 at Ulta, this was beyond worth it!
Erica C.
Yonkers
Review for: Other more...
Love this product but istn to good for dry skin.i have psoriasis and works really well covering red spots and acne. But I would recommend if you bad psoriasis or dry skin. It had a nice coverage.
marlene h.
Crown Point
Awesome concealer for women who are a little older. Starting to get those wrinkles. This does not settle on your fine lines is extremely light weight and lasts all day long. Love this product.
Arrie O.
Cordova
Review for: Medium more...
Okay about this, it never drys out my under eyes . Light with full coverage. Packing is a blah. The product is amazing one of my favorite makeup products. This product is hypoallergenic. I have bought many many times.
Mallory D.
Woodstock, GA
I am convinced this can conceal ANYTHING! I’ve always struggled with acne and acne scars and dermablend helps so much. It may be a little bit too heavy for some, but I’ve never felt it was too much for me
Courtney S.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This is a great concealer that doesn’t have ingredients that will clog your pores. I like it for under eyes and forehead. It’s medium coverage regarding red blemishes
Yvonne O.
Review for: Other more...
I am medium/ tan NC 40 in mac and warm beige in too faced. I bought golden medium hoping it was my skin color or a little lighter to brighten my eyes. The color was like 4 shades too light. It was no where near medium in my eyes. I applied an average amount and I noticed it wasn't covering much. I applied more thinking maybe I didn't put enough but it just wasn't covering enough and creased so badly quick. Nice to brighten but not enough coverage. It did blend easy and dry down quick so it gets 2 stars for that.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
If this stuff works let me know cause i want something that wont make me look greasy.
Natalia R.
Las piedras
I need a new concealer. Ive always used drug store concealers but want to try a more expensive one. Is this one worth the price?
Tiffany D.

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.