BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this a full coverage concealer?1 Answers
  • I need a new concealer. Ive always used drug store concealers but...1 Answers
  • If this stuff works let me know cause i want something that wont ...4 Answers
Buy on DermaBlend
  • "i picked this up in medium - my first dermablend purchase! i was scared it would be too heavy knowing the brand but it's a perfect medium coverage that works nicely under my eyes to cover my pesky dark circles. it has a soft matte finish which i love. will repurchase! " in 3 reviews
  • "i love that this stuff actually works with covering up acne and redness! it's one of the best i've tried that actually stays on so i don't have to keep applying. it's long lasting and doesn't make my skin look flakey or oily. i'd highly recommend. " in 3 reviews
Katie W.
Review for: Biscuit more...
While I originally bought this to cover a tattoo for a wedding, I actually enjoy using it more under my eyes and to cover blemishes. A little goes  along way, and it doesn't run when it gets wet or sweaty. I wish it were a little cheaper, because you don't really get much product. I still recommend it for under-eye concealer, but I actually never tried it on my tattoo.
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Biscuit more...
I never wear any kind of face makeup, but when I have a pimple that is bright red this concealer is a life saver. I barely dab any on and the pimple is gone. It also gives you that no makeup makeup look, no one would even know I am wearing anything! Highly recommend.
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Review for: Biscuit more...
This concealer did not cover my “problem” areas or have any real coverage. The formula just was not for me. It cracked and creased within an hour. I really enjoy some of their other products, but this did not work for me and I will not repurchase.
marlene h.
Crown Point
Awesome concealer for women who are a little older. Starting to get those wrinkles. This does not settle on your fine lines is extremely light weight and lasts all day long. Love this product.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Sesame more...
I love Dermablend products! They have the best formulas for full coverage concealers and foundations. I use this under my eyes to conceal any darkness I have. I switch between using this and their foundation. I find this concealer does crease a little more under my eyes than the foundation so I tend to stick with the foundation instead!
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
Review for: Sesame more...
I use this daily for my dark circles under my eyes. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to fade away.

PROS
Easy to apply
Blends well
Covers well
Goes on smoothly
Good pigmentation

CONS
Doesn't cover well
Settles in creases
Doesn't work
Doesn't stay on
Poor coverage
Courtney S.
I love this concealer!! I have this concealer in the color Biscuit and also bought my mom one who is darker skinned than I am. My skin tone has a pink undertone in the winter and a yellow undertone as well as tan quickly in the summer. This concealer works for me for both seasons as I prefer to keep my concealer light since I have very dark bag's under my eyes. I've tried literally as many as 50-60 concealer's. Everything from drugstore brand to many other high end and this one by FAR is the best I have found for oily/ combo skin. Just like with other concealer's you need to still set it if you have oily skin but it take's less setting with powder than others I've used. I also have a very bad cystic acne problem and because it does add to my oiliness, it's the BEST and I'm in-love with this concealer. The entire Dermablend line is great for people that have skin care issues and want a gentle solution with full coverage. Hope this helps someone!! :) The price is $28 at my local Ulta.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
The best concealer! I have had, cystic acne prone skin and this covers like a dream! Doesn't crease in the under eye, and I find it quite buildable, it doesn't cake like hard candy glamoflauge either. My only con is that I cannot find one that matches my skin tone! But that's neither here nor there lol :)
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this concealer. The colors match skin tone really well. It lasts all day, and I don't have to worry about reapplying. I also don't have to worry about breaking out, for its made for sensitive skin
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Biscuit more...
I love that this stuff actually works with covering up acne and redness! It's one of the best I've tried that actually stays on so I don't have to keep applying. It's long lasting and doesn't make my skin look flakey or oily. I'd highly recommend.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
If this stuff works let me know cause i want something that wont make me look greasy.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother.
Tiffany D.
Is this a full coverage concealer?
Natalia R.
Las piedras
I need a new concealer. Ive always used drug store concealers but want to try a more expensive one. Is this one worth the price?
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
I think i've seen this product from @makeupbymario or Patrick Ta's IG stories and now I got even more curious about it. Has anyone personally tried this and what are your thoughts on it? :)