BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Biscuit
I love that this stuff actually works with covering up acne and redness! It's one of the best I've tried that actually stays on so I don't have to keep applying. It's long lasting and doesn't make my skin look flakey or oily. I'd highly recommend.
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
Review for: Sesame
I use this daily for my dark circles under my eyes. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to fade away.

PROS
Easy to apply
Blends well
Covers well
Goes on smoothly
Good pigmentation

CONS
Doesn't cover well
Settles in creases
Doesn't work
Doesn't stay on
Poor coverage
Courtney S.
I love this concealer!! I have this concealer in the color Biscuit and also bought my mom one who is darker skinned than I am. My skin tone has a pink undertone in the winter and a yellow undertone as well as tan quickly in the summer. This concealer works for me for both seasons as I prefer to keep my concealer light since I have very dark bag's under my eyes. I've tried literally as many as 50-60 concealer's. Everything from drugstore brand to many other high end and this one by FAR is the best I have found for oily/ combo skin. Just like with other concealer's you need to still set it if you have oily skin but it take's less setting with powder than others I've used. I also have a very bad cystic acne problem and because it does add to my oiliness, it's the BEST and I'm in-love with this concealer. The entire Dermablend line is great for people that have skin care issues and want a gentle solution with full coverage. Hope this helps someone!! :) The price is $28 at my local Ulta.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best concealer! I have had, cystic acne prone skin and this covers like a dream! Doesn't crease in the under eye, and I find it quite buildable, it doesn't cake like hard candy glamoflauge either. My only con is that I cannot find one that matches my skin tone! But that's neither here nor there lol :)
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this concealer. The colors match skin tone really well. It lasts all day, and I don't have to worry about reapplying. I also don't have to worry about breaking out, for its made for sensitive skin
Erica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer it's so full coverage perfect for blends like crazy the wand is super convenient and not the much is needed I have dark circles under my eyes they this concealer definitely get the job done ✅
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up in medium - my first dermablend purchase! I was scared it would be too heavy knowing the brand but it's a perfect medium coverage that works nicely under my eyes to cover my pesky dark circles. It has a soft matte finish which I love. Will repurchase!
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I woul love to have this product I've never had this product but heard it works good Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer
A. N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not a full coverage concealer, particularly given what expected for the brand. I didn't find it buildable, but it worked under the eye. On the plus side, it also lasted all day.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the spokesman for Dermablemd there the day I tried this out. I had a question abt another product of theirs (the corrector stick) and then she showed me this one. She put it on me (biscuit was the color) and I did like this. I did not but it cuz I already use one of their other products but I did like how it looked on me
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
If this stuff works let me know cause i want something that wont make me look greasy.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother.
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a full coverage concealer?
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i've seen this product from @makeupbymario or Patrick Ta's IG stories and now I got even more curious about it. Has anyone personally tried this and what are your thoughts on it? :)
Natalia R.
Las piedras
I need a new concealer. Ive always used drug store concealers but want to try a more expensive one. Is this one worth the price?