BY DERMABLEND

A long-lasting, green tinted concealer Helps instantly cover red acne blemishes, scars & reddish skin tones Also effective on rosacea & port wine stains Gives a matte, flawless finish Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, fragrance-free see more...

Start your review of Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Redness Concealer (Long Lasting, Matte Finish) 10Ml/0.33Oz by Dermablend!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
I wanted to love this but it's definitely
Not right for me. I have sensitive, dry skin that is uneven with redness. I also get occasional blemishes and hoped his would help with the redness and or covering blemishes. It did neither. It's too matte and it just dosnt move. Not fluid at all, maybe this would be better for oily skin.
Hailey H.
This stuff is great! A little bit goes a long way and it most definitely tones the red down. Use with a moisturizer. It can sometimes feel a bit dry. Works well under various foundations.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love this it’s such a life saver, since I have psoriasis and I have a lot of red on my face this works so good under my foundation. I absolutely love this brand
Jean-Marie H.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have combination skin and this products works really well to cover up the redness in my T-zone on my forehead (between my eyebrows mainly), on and around my nose, and on my chin. I have some acne scarring along my jawline and I usually need to use a heavier concealer to cover those up, or else I would be giving this 5-stars. Overall it's light, blends really well, and feels comfortable to wear all day long.