• Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation with SPF 20 Sunscreen Soft Mahogany

BY DERMABLEND

Smooth Indulgence Foundation provides medium coverate for minor to moderate skin flaws. Gives twice the coverage of a classic foundation for up to 12 hours of wear . A soft touch to skin, Smooth Indulgence Foundation evens complexion and won t enhance fine lines or surface imperfections. Texture: Lightweight, blendable texture for a flawless matte finish. Skin Benefit: All day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin. Sun Protection: SPF 20 Sunscreen. Result: A radiant, flawless complexion leaving skin velvety smooth and comfortable all day long. ; see more...

• I want to try this really bad. Is it good ?2 Answers
  • I love this foundation! It seems they stopped carrying it...1 Answers
Buy on Macy's

Start your review of Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation with SPF 20 Sunscreen!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I will never go back to any other foundation." in 1 review
  • "You only need a small amount too." in 1 review
  • "Also using a dampened beauty blender works wonders." in 1 review
  • "This product is extremely light weight and covers just the right amount." in 1 review
  • "This stuff looks realy neat to try Iv never used it be for but I'd love to try it!" in 1 review
Niki S.
I love this foundation. It matches me perfectly. Its medium to full coverage. It doesnt oxidize into an orange tint on me (thank god) holds up pretty good, no flash back. Worth the investment.
Gloria M.
This product is extremely light weight and covers just the right amount. It never gets cakey and it does not go into my fine lines, like other other foundation do. My face looks fresh and moisturized. I have lupus and purchased it to cover my butterfly rash. Although, it is too sheer to cover my rash, it does provide enough coverage to where I feel confident enough to go outside. They have other product that can cover tattoos, which offer complete coverage for my rash as well. I love this product and recommend it. Great variety of shades also.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used this foundation for years and still love it! If you have really troubled skin plagued by acne, acne scars or redness, then this is the foundation for you. The coverage is so high that it will even cover tattoos! Formulated by dermatologists, this is great for sensitive skin. It lasts all day too! I highly recommend for anyone who has problem skin and needs a lot of coverage.
Caitlyn D.
Dola, OH
This brand never fails to impress me. This foundation did so much for me. I wish they still had it, I havnt tried the new version and I don't know if I want to because I loved the smooth indulgence foundation so so much. It covers everything so well. I doesn't really get cakey and the only problem I noticed is my skin gets pretty oily but that's how I am with every foundation I wear, and even if I don't have any on. This is a good brand and suggest giving it a try
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
If you need to cover anything this is amazing! It will cover every single blemish you have. Have a matte finish but you can dew it up if that's what you like. You only need a small amount too. Its pricey but its totally worth it. You won't find this in the drug store or Walmart. Try Ulta or Dillard's. If you ever need to cover a tattoo this is the type foundation you would use. Pretty heavy. Love it though. Get it!
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I love wearing this foundation. It is the best makeup I have used in a long time. I use the corrector cream as concealer and this as my foundation. The only problem I have ever had with it is that it can be drying. As long long as you use a moisturizer before applying you're going to be fine. Also using a dampened beauty blender works wonders. :-)
Aida R.
Raleigh, NC
If you are looking for coverage but don't like the dermablend cover creme I highly recommend this. While applying it feels super light but once applied you get full coverage. Defiantly recommend the dermablend setting powder, it makes it water proof and sweat resistant for 24 hours!
Kristen T.
Honesdale, PA
I have used this on my surgical scars for years, you can't even tell they're there after I apply this. It doesn't look made up or caked on either. I would definitely recommend this.
m h.
This product has a very unique coverage ability. The foundation is not heavy or cakey but it cover so well. I would describe it as a mix between a heavy concealer and a bb cream.
Alexus H.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love this product so much !!!
It works great, it has full coverage and it is thick.
I have dry skin so this provides perfect coverage without drying.
I prefer this over any other foundation I have EVER tried.
It is costly but well worth it.
Would recommend to EVERYBODY (:
emilina d.
Lawton, Oklahoma
I want to try this really bad. Is it good ?