Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Finishing Powder uploaded by Corinne B.Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Finishing Powder uploaded by Corinne B.

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Nya R.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this powder so much it bakes my face so well and the matte finish is perfect. It’s very easy to apply with my beauty blender and I have dry skin but I think it could work in any skin type.
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
This stuff worked really well for my skin! I've used a lot of setting powders that are super drying to try and combat oil and creasing, but this powder is phenomenal without making me look cake-y and dry. I have a tan complexion and I wouldn't say it leaves a white cast but I do apply a powder foundation lightly over top after baking to give my skin some natural color. This powder is super fine and leaves your under eye super smooth when setting concealer. I also use it in my T-Zone areas. My makeup made it through my full house warming party without separating or being retouched.
I don't have many photos of that day/night but here is one about 4 hours into the party. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
Lindsey H.
Seattle, WA
This is an okay product. It didn't add much to my face but it is better for your skin if you do have acne prone skin. it is very light, which is great but doesn't have a very great finishing effect. Good if you're in a pinch
Alicia H.
Plano
Doesn't blend as well as I'd like and the coverage is medium. Also is hard to spread as you really have to rub it to get a good amount on your fingers.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This is a light and smooth product, but didn't add much effect as a finishing powder. I'd say there's better out there, but to each his own!