Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer with SPF 20 Sunscreen uploaded by johanna f.Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer with SPF 20 Sunscreen uploaded by Raquel M.

BY DERMABLEND

Smooth Indulgence Foundation provides medium coverate for minor to moderate skin flaws. Gives twice the coverage of a classic foundation for up to 12 hours of wear . A soft touch to skin, Smooth Indulgence Foundation evens complexion and won t enhance fine lines or surface imperfections. Texture: Lightweight, blendable texture for a flawless matte finish. Skin Benefit: All day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin. Sun Protection: SPF 20 Sunscreen. Result: A radiant, flawless complexion leaving skin velvety smooth and comfortable all day long. ; see more...

Amanda G.
I have used Dermablend's smooth indulgence concealer for at least 6 years and absolutely love it. I have very sensitive skin and find that this doesn't aggravate it or perpetuate the oiliness of my skin. It dries with a matte finish with no shine. This has a nice medium coverage of redness, blemishes or dark spots and very little is needed to adequately cover those skin issues. Overall, I love this product and will continue to use it as a quick coverage tool in addition to my BB cream.
johanna f.
Review for: Smooth Indulgence Concealer 3 fl oz/9 ml more...
I love this concealer I put under my eyes area and cover very well. Is long lasting. I like the packaging. Is very easy to apply. have a great consistence. I recommended this product. The price is a little Spense because the tube is small but great.
I love and hate this concealer I love it because it holds for a very long time and I hate it because I waste it so fast lol,I like the hold it gives and the fact that it contains spf, because I live in very hot climate def recommend to everyone plus #Dermablend has great coverage ‚̧ūüėć
Samantha R.
Pasadena, MD
This is THE best concealer I have ever used! The color looks so natural and it leaves your skin feeling and looking smooth. You do not need to apply a lot which leaves this product long lasting I have had the same little tube for 6 months. This product will not disappoint try it out for sure!
Caroline B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this concealer! Although it comes in a small bottle it has so much to offer. It offers great coverage for all day use and even includes SPF 20 which is perfect for me because my face burns so easily.
amanda r.
Salisbury, MD
Perfect for sensitive and/or acne prone skin. I have had acne for the past 11 years and Dermablend products in general are great for hiding blemishes, breakouts, etc. (provides medium coverage AT LEAST). I use the smooth indulgence concealer along with Dermablend's foundation to cover up my acne with a natural look.
Crystal C.
Review for: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer SPF 20 more...
Possible one of the best concealer I've EVER used. I've struggled with acne since I can remember and this takes the cake. Doesn't look heavy. Blends quite well with foundation. Dries fast and stays!! I really love this stuff!
Jasmine D.
I just love all of dermablend products. They are the best. Their products are great for covering up any imperfections you don't want to be seen. I have been using Thier products for years. I don't think I will use anything else.
Tima Z.
Review for: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer SPF 20 more...
Something I fell in love with first time I tried it.
Best coverage under eye and blemishes
I recommend this to people.
Nice packaging, yes!
Denet L.
Belton
Review for: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer SPF 20 more...
This product can even cover tattoos! The price is reasonable, the product is buildable to a point. The bottle is small but lasts forever.
Natalie D.
Hanford, CA
Does this product cover acne scars?
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Anyone used this product? i have bad acne scars and was wondering if this would conceal them ?
Shardy Q.
Is it clear or has color tint?
Victoria T.
corcoran
I have oily skin. Would this be good for me?
Victoria T.