Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer with SPF 20 Sunscreen uploaded by johanna f.
2 colors available

BY DERMABLEND

Smooth Indulgence Foundation provides medium coverate for minor to moderate skin flaws. Gives twice the coverage of a classic foundation for up to 12 hours of wear . A soft touch to skin, Smooth Indulgence Foundation evens complexion and won t enhance fine lines or surface imperfections. Texture: Lightweight, blendable texture for a flawless matte finish. Skin Benefit: All day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin. Sun Protection: SPF 20 Sunscreen. Result: A radiant, flawless complexion leaving skin velvety smooth and comfortable all day long. ; see more...

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer with SPF 20 Sunscreen
I love and hate this concealer I love it because it holds for a very long time and I hate it because I waste it so fast lol,I like the hold it gives and the fact that it contains spf, because I live in very hot climate def recommend to everyone plus #Dermablend has great coverage ❤😍
johanna f.
johanna f.
Review for: Smooth Indulgence Concealer 3 fl oz/9 ml
I love this concealer I put under my eyes area and cover very well. Is long lasting. I like the packaging. Is very easy to apply. have a great consistence. I recommended this product. The price is a little Spense because the tube is small but great.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Greenville, Texas
I just love all of dermablend products. They are the best. Their products are great for covering up any imperfections you don't want to be seen. I have been using Thier products for years. I don't think I will use anything else.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer! Although it comes in a small bottle it has so much to offer. It offers great coverage for all day use and even includes SPF 20 which is perfect for me because my face burns so easily.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
This product is great for covering tattoos and imperfections
And for burn patients, rosacea, it's a little expensive but it does the job!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
I love this kind of concealers because it is all purpose, indeed, because I do my makeup and also it protects my skin from the sun
Review for: Smooth Indulgence Concealer 3 fl oz/9 ml
Amazing product really helps with everything you could think of., would definitely recommend it to everyone
Erika C.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love sunscreen I always use it before my make up and I feel like it makes my skin more radiant
Kat G.
Kat G.
Westland, MI
It conceals everything without being cakey. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Review for: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer SPF 20
Possible one of the best concealer I've EVER used. I've struggled with acne since I can remember and this takes the cake. Doesn't look heavy. Blends quite well with foundation. Dries fast and stays!! I really love this stuff!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Hanford, CA
Does this product cover acne scars?
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Anyone used this product? i have bad acne scars and was wondering if this would conceal them ?
Shardy Q.
Shardy Q.
Is it clear or has color tint?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Would this product work for deeper skin tones (i.e. Does it leave a white or grayish cast on the skin?)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tipton, CA
I have oily skin. Would this be good for me?