BeautyFaceFace MakeupDermablend
SkinPerfector Redness Reducing Primer

Dermablend SkinPerfector Redness Reducing Primer

Dermablend SkinPerfector Redness Reducing Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

My face has always been red and most products only help an hour or so. How long does this one help reduce redness?
Start your review of Dermablend SkinPerfector Redness Reducing Primer!
Kalee G.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff works super well! I use it on my very red skinned clients at work and it never disappoints! I like to pair it with dermablend foundation and setting powder to make sure it doesn't budge and their skin stays flawless without redness!
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I have natural redness on my cheeks due to my allergies and i came across this product. I use this as a primer on areas that tend to be more pink before i apply make up to my face. No difference than any other moisturizer on your face. The product itself is green to help color correct any redness. And it helps reduce the redness on my face. I also like that there is built in sunscreen.