BeautyFaceFace MakeupDermablend
SkinPerfector Blemish and Oil Clearing Primer

Dermablend SkinPerfector Blemish and Oil Clearing Primer

Dermablend SkinPerfector Blemish and Oil Clearing Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

What the price point and is it worth it?
How quick does this work?! I need fast
Start your review of Dermablend SkinPerfector Blemish and Oil Clearing Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Derma lend has so many wonderful product lines! I love everything I have tried so far 😄
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
This is a great primer good for the price! Use it on a regular basis! It works great
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
I would love to tell you how helpful this product was throughout high school I love this primer my skin is soo clear with no acne marks
Carolina H.
Th dermablend has gotten so famous lately because it is a very great primer and is easy to apply doesn't stay in one place and helps hides pores well it is good for skin and i'd totally recommend this to others
Dinah G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I recently had a baby and one of the issues I was having was bad blemishes on my cheeks. Nothing was helping. I saw this product on groupon for $16.99, when it normally retails for $45 at macy's, so I jumped on the offer and bought two. I am so happy that I did that. It is clearing up my skin beautifully. It is not so strong or harsh on my skin, I am using it twice a day after I cleanse my face and before I put moisturizer on. My face is doing very well while on this product. I am very happy with this.
Janna F.
Lloydminster, SK
Got this as a sample and absolutely love it. Very very sticky and awesome primer for before your foundation. Leaves a perfect coat for sleek foundation application.