Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
  • Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FR...

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 see more...

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05

Start your review of Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alondra R.
San Tan Valley
When I tell you that this is the best setting and/or baking powder in the market I am not exaggerating at all. This makes your face look so soft it’s like if you’re photoshopped in real life. It comes with a lot of product so it lasts you forever.
Kristi L.
Sunbury , PA
I love dermablend! This stuff goes a long way . It sets my foundation perfectly is translucent and light weight. Has virtually no smell. Looks perfect on top of makeup also on just bare face yo soak up the oil. It’s the only powder I use! Bought at Ulta. Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
Bailey B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this powder so much! It really smooths and blues the face and I haven’t had any flashback with this even though it’s a translucent powder! This has no scent and looks so nice on the skin!
Ellie H.
Tampa, FL
I love this setting powder. I heard good things about dermablend and was originally looking for a concealer from them but came across a sale on this powder. I’m so glad I bought this because it’s good on any skin and holds my makeup in place all day even just applying it once.
RaeLynn T.
Mesa, AZ
Best setting powder in the game. It’s light, soft, and makes you look like an airbrushed angel. Never applies too thick and never clogs my pores. I have pretty oily skin once moisturizer and makeup are applied, so the matte finish on this really keeps me going without looking like I’ve been sitting in a sauna.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 is the perfect setting powder, it does come in different shades to match yourcollection, but I only buy the original clear powder.
Bri M.
Jasper
By far my favorite setting powder! It’s super light but does its job. My make up stays put all day, and it stays relatively matte.
Ashley O.
Spring Hill
I am obsessed with this powder for finishing, setting g, baking. It has a beautiful matte finish that leaves my skin flawless, doesn't cause flashback and is great for oily skin. Highly recommend.
Katie T.
This does what I want it to do. It takes shine away and helps bake my bb cream after application. The jar is not messy, which is also a plus
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this setting powder. I’ve been through two of these and despite the price, I come back to it. I use this everyday when I do my makeup and 2-3 times a day as a little pick me up if my makeup looks full or I move been running around and am oily. This said, the powder has managed my very oil face SO WELL