Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
  • Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FR...

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 see more...

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05

Start your review of Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ellie H.
Tampa, FL
I love this setting powder. I heard good things about dermablend and was originally looking for a concealer from them but came across a sale on this powder. I’m so glad I bought this because it’s good on any skin and holds my makeup in place all day even just applying it once.
Alondra R.
San Tan Valley
When I tell you that this is the best setting and/or baking powder in the market I am not exaggerating at all. This makes your face look so soft it’s like if you’re photoshopped in real life. It comes with a lot of product so it lasts you forever.
Kristi L.
Sunbury , PA
I love dermablend! This stuff goes a long way . It sets my foundation perfectly is translucent and light weight. Has virtually no smell. Looks perfect on top of makeup also on just bare face yo soak up the oil. It’s the only powder I use! Bought at Ulta. Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
Bailey B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this powder so much! It really smooths and blues the face and I haven’t had any flashback with this even though it’s a translucent powder! This has no scent and looks so nice on the skin!
Ayka A.
Branson, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
It's great for oily skin type because it does amazing at keeping your oils at bay. You can see it on skin, but that's is easily fixed with a good setting spray. I once went to amusement park with this baked on my face and setting spray right over it without brushing excess off. Never been less shiny in my life.
RaeLynn T.
Mesa, AZ
Best setting powder in the game. It’s light, soft, and makes you look like an airbrushed angel. Never applies too thick and never clogs my pores. I have pretty oily skin once moisturizer and makeup are applied, so the matte finish on this really keeps me going without looking like I’ve been sitting in a sauna.
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using this. I really love it and I’m not afraid to put it under my contour line on my cheeks because it doesn’t cause breakouts!! My skin is prone to acne in that area but this brand is great for my skin!
Jennifer L.
Winder , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder truly left my skin look set and no creasing under my eyes! Not only does it not give flashback but it also gives better coverage where it’s necessary! Great for locking in oils for the longest time! I’ve really tested this powder in the hot blazing sun and not a single smudge of foundation slid off my face this product is honestly so under appreciated! Really do recommend to everyone!!
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 is the perfect setting powder, it does come in different shades to match yourcollection, but I only buy the original clear powder.
Bri M.
Jasper
By far my favorite setting powder! It’s super light but does its job. My make up stays put all day, and it stays relatively matte.