Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
  • Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FR...

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 see more...

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05

Start your review of Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely the best setting powder I have ever used on my face! I have dry skin, and some wrinkles 😩 but this does not sit in my fine lines, doesn’t cake up, no flashback. Absolutely perfect! If you have dry skin I def recommend buying this! I bought two when ulta had their sale and they were half off!
Mallory D.
Woodstock, GA
I love this loose setting powder! Helps keep my makeup on and my face looking matte and not oily
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this setting powder. I’ve been through two of these and despite the price, I come back to it. I use this everyday when I do my makeup and 2-3 times a day as a little pick me up if my makeup looks full or I move been running around and am oily. This said, the powder has managed my very oil face SO WELL
Katie T.
This does what I want it to do. It takes shine away and helps bake my bb cream after application. The jar is not messy, which is also a plus
Ashley O.
Spring Hill
I am obsessed with this powder for finishing, setting g, baking. It has a beautiful matte finish that leaves my skin flawless, doesn't cause flashback and is great for oily skin. Highly recommend.
Bri M.
Jasper
By far my favorite setting powder! It’s super light but does its job. My make up stays put all day, and it stays relatively matte.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 is the perfect setting powder, it does come in different shades to match yourcollection, but I only buy the original clear powder.
Jennifer L.
Winder , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder truly left my skin look set and no creasing under my eyes! Not only does it not give flashback but it also gives better coverage where it’s necessary! Great for locking in oils for the longest time! I’ve really tested this powder in the hot blazing sun and not a single smudge of foundation slid off my face this product is honestly so under appreciated! Really do recommend to everyone!!
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using this. I really love it and I’m not afraid to put it under my contour line on my cheeks because it doesn’t cause breakouts!! My skin is prone to acne in that area but this brand is great for my skin!
RaeLynn T.
Mesa, AZ
Best setting powder in the game. It’s light, soft, and makes you look like an airbrushed angel. Never applies too thick and never clogs my pores. I have pretty oily skin once moisturizer and makeup are applied, so the matte finish on this really keeps me going without looking like I’ve been sitting in a sauna.