Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
  • Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FR...

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 see more...

RaeLynn T.
Mesa, AZ
Best setting powder in the game. It’s light, soft, and makes you look like an airbrushed angel. Never applies too thick and never clogs my pores. I have pretty oily skin once moisturizer and makeup are applied, so the matte finish on this really keeps me going without looking like I’ve been sitting in a sauna.
Kristi L.
Sunbury , PA
I love dermablend! This stuff goes a long way . It sets my foundation perfectly is translucent and light weight. Has virtually no smell. Looks perfect on top of makeup also on just bare face yo soak up the oil. It’s the only powder I use! Bought at Ulta. Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05
Bailey B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this powder so much! It really smooths and blues the face and I haven’t had any flashback with this even though it’s a translucent powder! This has no scent and looks so nice on the skin!
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 is the perfect setting powder, it does come in different shades to match yourcollection, but I only buy the original clear powder.
Jennifer L.
Winder , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder truly left my skin look set and no creasing under my eyes! Not only does it not give flashback but it also gives better coverage where it’s necessary! Great for locking in oils for the longest time! I’ve really tested this powder in the hot blazing sun and not a single smudge of foundation slid off my face this product is honestly so under appreciated! Really do recommend to everyone!!
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this setting powder. I’ve been through two of these and despite the price, I come back to it. I use this everyday when I do my makeup and 2-3 times a day as a little pick me up if my makeup looks full or I move been running around and am oily. This said, the powder has managed my very oil face SO WELL
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using this. I really love it and I’m not afraid to put it under my contour line on my cheeks because it doesn’t cause breakouts!! My skin is prone to acne in that area but this brand is great for my skin!
Ellie H.
Tampa
I love this setting powder. I heard good things about dermablend and was originally looking for a concealer from them but came across a sale on this powder. I’m so glad I bought this because it’s good on any skin and holds my makeup in place all day even just applying it once.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely the best setting powder I have ever used on my face! I have dry skin, and some wrinkles 😩 but this does not sit in my fine lines, doesn’t cake up, no flashback. Absolutely perfect! If you have dry skin I def recommend buying this! I bought two when ulta had their sale and they were half off!
Ashley O.
Spring Hill
I am obsessed with this powder for finishing, setting g, baking. It has a beautiful matte finish that leaves my skin flawless, doesn't cause flashback and is great for oily skin. Highly recommend.