Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator Multi-purpose Concealer & Highlighter

Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator Multi-purpose Concealer & Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

What is a illuminator? What is it for?
Ive never seen or heard of this, does anyone know if it works?
Start your review of Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator Multi-purpose Concealer & Highlighter!
Massapequa, NY
Review for: Light
I love this illuminator! I use it as a highlighter, it is very glowing but not glittery or shimmery. It catches light beautifully, and looks really natural. I would recommend and buy again. I also like the application, it does not waste any product, and lasts long.
Doral, FL
Very easy to use with its own applicator brush. Since I also use Dermablend finishing powder, the concealer stays on all day. Dermablend products have always served me well. Try one or all of them. You will not be disappointed!
Yuba City, CA
Highly recommend this concealer! It stays on very well and blend smoothly, it doesn't cake up like some other concealer. It doesn't cake up so it goes well with foundation and powders. I would definitely buy this product again it was amazing!
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this product! It really gives your skin a natural glow! It is buildable, I can build it up to 3 or four times! The packaging is ok, just a plastic packaging but blends really smoothly!! I would buy this again and have actually recommended it to others already!
dover
I've never seen anything like this & I would definitely like to give it a try! I love makeup and I love trying out new products! A lot of youtubers like this product!
Brooklyn, NY
Never have i ever seen anything like this. But from the reviews ive seen on YouTube this product seems to be great. And it looks so beautiful my gosh😍. I would love to try it man.
Homer, GA
Very clean full diverges perfect for under eye bags and a perfect highlight for going out. I really recommend this products for the perfect under eye concealer/high liter
Los Angeles, CA
I love this this product honestly great for highlighter as well as concealer. I really recommend it. The product arrives fast. In love with it I use it everyday
I was truly impressed by this product.. It actually does all the things it says it will do in the description. I would totally recommend this.
Amazing coverage and makes it look flawless!!!! I'm definitely recommending this to anyone who has a lot of under eyebags on red spots to cover.