Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer SPF 30 uploaded by Ashley M.

BY DERMABLEND

A lightweight formula with high purity pigments, Dermablend quick fix concealer offers a smooth, blendable texture with long lasting wear. For moderate to major localized skin flaws, Dermablend quick fix concealer provides buildable coverage that won't enhance the appearance of wrinkles or pores. Delivers all day hydration that leaves skin soft and comfortable. see more...

• How does this product do with dry patches? Does it cling ...1 Answers
  • Would this cover a recent surgery scar? I have a red scar...2 Answers
  • Idk how to apply this. It so thick and usually comes out ...2 Answers
Buy on DermaBlend*
  • "this really comes in handy for me. i have pretty dark circles under my eyes. this actually works really well to hide them." in 3 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my favorite concealers. I have dry skin and usually lean toward using a cream concealer, but this is surprisingly soft and smooth. It applies easily from the tube. It does not cling excessively to my dry patches (I am usually not concealing in those spots anyway). I usually use it to cover age spots and blemishes, as this color is a perfect match to my skin. I don’t usually use it under the eyes. Although it is creamy enough, I prefer a lighter shade for under the eyes. I have used this in a pinch though, and it works perfectly fine. I will always repurchase this product.
trisha V.
Review for: Medium more...
Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer SPF 30 is the best. You definitely get what you pay for with this concealer. I use this to hide my blemishes. It would work well to hide bags under the eyes too because it doesn't cake. I am extremely happy with this purchase.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Ivory more...
This product served its purpose and did a great job at concealing what I needed it to. I used it until it was gone however did not repurchase due to it being so thick and heavy. I also wasnt a fan of the amount of product that was stuck in the tubing after extending it as far as you can. You can use a Qtip and literally dig out more product, for the price you pay for this product that was unacceptable to me. So the product serves its purpose very well however wasn’t a hit for me.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Get precision coverage with Dermablends full coverage cream concealer that glides on smooth to cover dark undereye circles, blemishes and scars. Works like a dream and is so lightweight you won't even know it's there.
Cristin C.
san manuel
Review for: Medium more...
I have freckles and this concealer has a natural texture to it. When I put it on it doesn’t feel cakey and it blends evenly. I use this concealer everyday and sometimes I use it as a foundation. It works so well that it seems to sink into the skin perfecting my flaws.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Natural more...
Another Must have from this brand! Dermablend has been one of the best u have ever tried and this concealer and his coverages is amazing this is a very smooth product easily to apply and blend, this I will always buy and recommend this product to everyone.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
When you see before and after photos of clients using dermablend, you are practically stunned by how well it covers the imperfections in the skin. Well, I have acne scars, and occasionally break out, so I just had to have this product. It can provide the coverage it claims, if you pack it on. No one wants to look like a cake face though. Out of all the other concealers that I have tried, yes this is the best. But don't expect to your blemish "vanish". It is also great when lightly applied under the eyes to remove the appearance of dark circles. TIP:: lightly press this on your blemish AFTER you have applied your foundation. Then gentle tap the product into your skin, moving outward to help blend it. DO NOT RUB, you will just move the product away from the area you want covered.
Krista A.
I use Natural, since that's the lightest shade they have (still not light enough). My skin is so pale that make-up companies consider it custom made. Anyhow, I use this concealer to conceal my port wine stain (cluster of veins in one area of the body), it hides it better then other brands, but it seems more to blur it rather then blend it, maybe it's because how pale I am. I would still recommend using this product, cause you don't need to get the green concealer, which is a money saver!
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Ladies - let's get real. If you have dark under-eye circles, this is the bomb. Will it crease? If you have creases, practically anything will crease. Don't bake this if you're over 40 or it will emphasize creasing. BUT - this product is so highly pigmented it will cover anything. As I near 50, I find I am using this all over my eye area, as a shadow base. I have dry, hooded, and deep set eyes, and this covers the veins, brightens the crevices, and really helps the shadows stick!!
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
I have been loyal to this concealer for 3 years now! I can't tell you how many times it has saved me when my skin is breaking out. It covers pimples, breakouts, redness even tattoos! It's THAT good! It's waterproof and stays all day long when you set with powder. And it blends perfectly into any foundation. Highly recommend!!!!
Jessica F.
Idk how to apply this. It so thick and usually comes out weird and cakey when I apply. I know it's suppose to be a amazing product. I've tried brush, blender and finger. What's a good idea?
Maria C.
Would this cover a recent surgery scar? I have a red scar on my cheek and I'm having trouble finding a good concealer!
Kaitlyn P.
How does this product do with dry patches? Does it cling to them and/or emphasis them?