• Dermablend Quick-Fix® Body Makeup Stick 20w Almond
  • Dermablend Quick-Fix® Body Makeup Stick 65w Bronze
  • Dermablend Quick-Fix® Body Makeup Stick 30c Beige
  • Dermablend Quick-Fix® Body Makeup Stick 35w Tan

BY DERMABLEND

A lightweight formula with high purity pigments, Dermablend quick fix concealer offers a smooth, blendable texture with long lasting wear. For moderate to major localized skin flaws, Dermablend quick fix concealer provides buildable coverage that won't enhance the appearance of wrinkles or pores. Delivers all day hydration that leaves skin soft and comfortable.

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
I have lots of redness . I use the Quick Fix Body and swipe it over my redness on my cheeks. It's opaque and covers it completely. I use a dry beauty sponge to pat it and blur out the edges. For all over face application I feel it is a bit too heavy looking. However if you don't need much coverage I can see how 1 swipe on forehead and on both cheeks will give someone high medium coverage with it looking light weight. But to use this as a full coverage foundation layered on will be heavy. So I use it basically as my concealer and then I use the Dermablend Flawless Creator Drops all over my face, (just a few drops on top of my primed face, Smashbox Primer Oil) and on the Quick Fix Body areas and it gives me a nice satin, almost skin like and complete full coverage. I don't like using too much setting powder, since in my case, LESS IS MORE with all my make layers, hahaha, so I do get some transfer, but that's because I don't set it properly. I use powder blush and basically that is how I set my cheeks. I use setting powder very faintly everywhere else so I don't dull the finish. Sometimes I need to touch up during the day and if I do, I just swipe the Quick Fix where I need it and pat and blend it with a beauty sponge. Takes 12 seconds as a touch up! Try it! it is very long lasting and heavy duty even without setting it properly. If you want it BULLET PROOF, set it (or bake it) with the suggested loose powder, or any loose quality powder and it will last for MANY MANY MANY HOURS!
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
Love this Foundation Stick similar to the Lancôme one it’s super dense and blends amazingly I love the texture and it leaves my fave super matte ❤️❤️Dermablend Quick-Fix® Body Makeup Stick
Jayda N.
Macon
Dermablend usually works good when you're trying to cover extremely bad blemishes or tattoos or anything that you truly don't want to be seen on your skin this product is amazing for that there has been times I've been able to cover a full tattoo in less than 10 minutes this product is kind of pricey and can be found at Ulta I do highly suggest it
Edie Z.
Bridgman
Review for: 30c Beige more...
It’s on Amazon and gets delivered right to my door! I can use it on my face and cover that beauty mark I hate on my cheek. The pigment is rich and full coverage but easy to control how heavy you wear it. Just set it with the finishing powder and it stays right there all day.
Ginger C.
Huntington Beach
As a makeup artist I have to have something for all things in my kit. This is an amazing stick for covering tattoos, birthmarks, bruises & any other hard to cover things you come across.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I originally bought this as part of a tattoo coverup regimen. I'm gay and have a couple of Pride tattoos (among others) and although my immediate family knows about them, I prefer to cover them up when I'm with them. That said, I've tried a lot of tattoo concealers, and this is one of the best. It looks like a stick foundation, and I found it's best to apply with my fingers. This heats up the formula a little bit, making it softer and easier to apply. Once dry, it stays put (especially when paired with the brand's setting powder). I also occasionally use it as a spot concealer on my face, and although I'm prone to breakouts with certain products, this one didn't bother me at all and worked better than any blemish concealer I'd tried. It's ridiculously pigmented and although it's on the expensive side, to me it's 100% worth it. Its double duty use and the staying power have me sold.
Kelsey F.
Bloomington , IL
I dabble with a lot of different foundations in search for the holy grail of face makeup. I still haven't found the one, but this guy is a contender! Though this product is a little pricey, it's totally worth it. I got it from my local Dillard's and was able to get a good amount of use for the price point. I like to layer it with a dewier foundation to get maximum coverage without a cakey finish.
Vickie M.
Gray, KY
Back in my younger years I never appreciated the importance of this concealed stick. Now at age 54 and been ill and lost a lot of weight in the last years, the wear and tear of my body shows. The dark circles and the wrinkles are so depressing. I try not going good places cause its embarrassing. Then at the grocery store I seen this stick on sale. I bought it and I couldn't believe how it helped with the dark circles under my eyes. I love it. It does what it says.
Sierra D.
Review for: 20w Almond more...
I've been looking for a full coverage foundation stick for a while and when I came along derma blend it became my favorite! Not too creamy and not too dry, it stays in place and is a great full coverage foundation. I recommend this for people looking to cover up all the flaws
Andrea F.
I used this product once during a makeup session but don't personally own it! For only using it once I was Impressed. Obviously I can't comment on daily use but the coverage was great and it was easily applicable! As well as many first time makeup users were trying it out that day and had no problems! Great product.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
Is this foundation stick really full coverage and does it last long
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother.
Lindsey R.
Arnold, MO
Is this used for face or tattoos? Does it come in a darker color for darker complexions?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.