Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Concealer uploaded by Anicka C.Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Concealer uploaded by Angelica H.

BY DERMABLEND

Find the right shade for your skin tone. Dermablend Shade Chart > Quick-Fix Body aids in the concealment of tattoos and imperfections on the body. Dermatological and Efficacy Standards: Dermatologist tested 4 Allergy tested 5 Non-comedogenic 8 Non-acnegenic 10 Fragrance free Smooth and blendable. Glides on easily and hydrates the skin. Water, transfer and smudge resistant. Long-lasting natural coverage for up to 12 hours of wear. Innovation: br Camo-Pigments, a uniquely high level of pigments in a super-blendable cream. Questions or Comments? Contact

• I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will ...4 Answers
Buy on DermaBlend*
  • "this product is a full coverage foundation stick that's easy to apply and blend. perfect for covering up discoloration, tattoos, age spots and stretch marks. con it's $31 and oils up when worn on the face for too long, nothing a translucent powder can't fix. i do recommend this to anyone looking for a full coverage concealer. " in 3 reviews
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Nude 01 more...
I originally bought this as part of a tattoo coverup regimen. I'm gay and have a couple of Pride tattoos (among others) and although my immediate family knows about them, I prefer to cover them up when I'm with them. That said, I've tried a lot of tattoo concealers, and this is one of the best. It looks like a stick foundation, and I found it's best to apply with my fingers. This heats up the formula a little bit, making it softer and easier to apply. Once dry, it stays put (especially when paired with the brand's setting powder). I also occasionally use it as a spot concealer on my face, and although I'm prone to breakouts with certain products, this one didn't bother me at all and worked better than any blemish concealer I'd tried. It's ridiculously pigmented and although it's on the expensive side, to me it's 100% worth it. Its double duty use and the staying power have me sold.
Crystal C.
Review for: Medium more...
I had really high hopes with this cover up, being that dermablend is a well known, good quality brand. I have color and black tattoos that I cover up for pageants. This only makes my skin appear darker and more discolored. Even with loose powder, it looks awful. Put some stage lights on that and you may as well have kept the tattoo showing! Won't be buying dermablend for tattoo cover up anymore.
Angelica H.
Las Cruces, NM
I actually use this on my face. I had trouble finding my shade with there other products. I have oily skin and have redness around my nose. This product works great with a setting powder and finishing spray . I use this around my eyes and nose if I'm in a hurry , but if I really want full coverage I'll use it on my whole face . This stick lasts me two months and I use the product almost everyday of my life . Excellent coverage doesn't look cakey. Make sure to use setting powder if you have oily skin . This does work to cover a bruise or birthmark I do use it for that too .
Nyomi J.
Review for: Beige 04 more...
We use this to cover our dancers tattoos and it works so much better than other ones we've tried. The point it to COVER the tattoo. Not just go over it. And it gets the job done. I would def recommend to others!
Sierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Beige 04 more...
I've used this product on a birthmark on my leg. I couldn't find the right shade. Not a fair skin tone, darker than a light but way lighter than a medium with yellow undertones.
I set it with some setting powder and viola its perfect. Conceals imperfections very well. I could see someone using this on their face for a perfect full coverage look for performances with heavy lights.
Yvonne F.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Tan more...
I absolutely love this brand. I have searched for the perfect beauty products and I found it with dermablend. I love their Foundations and powders and recommend them to all my friends
Madison C.
I love this pigment stick! I love it for my undereyes and sometimes even my tattoo! For the price this is way worth it!
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This is perfect for covering up tattoos for work! Full coverage! Great shades and creamy and easy to blend.
Trance F.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Dermablend has fantastic products! Full Even Coverage. Would definitely recommend this product!
Anicka C.
Toronto
this product is a full coverage foundation stick that's easy to apply and blend. Perfect for covering up discoloration, tattoos, age spots and stretch marks. Con it's $31 and oils up when worn on the face for too long, nothing a translucent powder can't fix. I do recommend this to anyone looking for a full coverage concealer.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother.