BY DERMABLEND

Leg and Body Cover, Medium Full coverage Long wearability SPF 15 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant, Long lasting up to 16 hours A full coverage body foundation for moderate to major body skin flaws:  Tattoos, stretch marks, varicose veins, spider veins, bruises, scars, burns. High Performance Technology - Full Coverage Body Foundation An improved lightweight formula with high purity pigments, Leg and Body Cover offers improved skin tone shades and texture to deliver a flawless look and 16 hours of consistent color wear. Texture:  An improved texture for easy coverage and wear on large skin surfaces.  Immediately upon application, skin feels soft, smooth and remains comfortable all day long. Long lasting:  16 hours of transfer resistant and smudge resistant wear.

• Is this a long lasting cover for 10+ hours?1 Answers
  • is this okay for using on your face?7 Answers
  • How is this for covering 1. tattoos and 2. small moles/freckles? ...1 Answers
Buy on DermaBlend
Rachel R.
Review for: Caramel more...
I use it on my face daily. It is quite thick because it's meant for body use BUT if you thin it out with a moisturizer or I put a few drops of luminizer (soap&glory or sephora) it becomes the perfect amount of coverage. I also use it as concealer because it has great coverage. The difference is amazing and it's SO MUCH bang for your buck. More than 3x the amount that come in foundations for the same price. I can't speak to the coverage for leg & body (which yes, i understand is it's original purpose) but honestly this is my go to foundation, no skin reaction and amazing coverage for the price
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Light more...
If you're looking to give you legs a more airbrushed look due to spider veins or slight discoloration, this might work, but as for a tattoo cover this product will not. It claims to be waterproof, but that's only because it's so greasy. Even with the setting powder it is not opaque enough to give solid coverage and it smudges very easily. It also clings to any dry areas and looks very patchy after a few hours of wear.
Marissa F.
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this at Ulta and I use this as foundation. It is just sligh too pink but a powder over it evens out the tone perfectly. It is actually light enough for me and doesnt oxidize. It is VERY full coverage and it does dry rather quickly so you have to work fast. It lasts all day long and the tube lasts forever! You only need a little bit to get a full layer on your face. I highly recommend this product. It is my holy grail foundation.
Review for: Natural more...
This cover-up was originally designed to offer cover-up or scars and defects.  However, it has since been taken over by L'Oreal and made into a cosmetic.  Now, it does not cover up as well, and worst of all it rubs off on clothing when dry.  I am trying to find an alternative that has the ability to cover-up like the original product and will not stain my clothes.

Simply put, here is a product that was well designed for what it was intended for and was bought by a cosmetic company and basically ruined, as it does not do what it is supposed to do and leaves an incredible mess all over your clothes EVEN when dry.
Melissa L.
First things first, this came SO quickly in the mail. (I ordered from the official dermablend website) I was so excited to try this product as I have a skin condition that really brings down my self esteem. It definitely covers things up, and I can see how easily it would cover up a tattoo. It's waterproof, but I wouldn't recommend swimming with it on. Unfortunately for me it didn't completely work due to the fact that my skin condition also gives my skin in those areas a bit of a different texture. I was bummed. But if you are looking to cover up redness or tattoos, this should work for you! The only suggestion I have is to go to a store and have an employee match your skin tone to a shade. I ordered online and picking ashade was extremely difficult. I ordered one of the lightest shades and it is still too dark.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this off of Amazon on a whim, and was surprised at how much product you get for the money. Considering how pigmented it is, you don't have to use much to get decent cover, and it blends out well with a sponge. Once dry, it's also waterproof (I do set it with Dermablend's translucent setting powder) and doesn't wear off. My only complaint is that it seems to oxidize after a few minutes of wearing it. I would suggest trying this out at Ulta or a department store, and walking around for a bit to see how the color changes. The coverage is fantastic but it's worth the effort to get your shade in person rather than buy it online.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Dark more...
Dermablend has been a game changer for me for years now. I purchased Dermablend leg and Body cover a few years ago and have been using this eveyry since.  It's gives great coverage for scars, tattoos or whatever discolorations you might want to cover up. You don't need to use much of the product in order see the results.  I've also purchased the foundation as well which works wonders with the smallest amount of product. I love that they've included more shades to their line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for cover up their tattoos.
Cherree P.
Houston
Probably the best thing I have ever used as a foundation. I bought it from Ulta Beauty. This is my first bottle but I will definitely buy more. It's made for people with skin conditions like vitiligo, which I have, so it's super pigmented. The lightest shade, ivory, is one of the lightest ivories I've actually used. This is supposed to be used all over the body but I use it on my face and I have no problem. A little goes a long way with this and I love it!
Victoria A.
Definitely the best foundation for acne prone skin! This foundation can easily become full coverage so a little goes along way which is perfect because it will last you a pretty good time. It blurs your pores to give you a smooth finish and it lasts all day. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Got this to cover up a tattoo, it definitely does the job but I can not imagine it working as well without the setting powder. It also requires many layers. I like that it does not look dry or cake. Only issue was that it rubbed off very badly onto clothing when first applying, before setting powder. I am going to also try this as an under eye concealer bc it will take me forever to finish this huge bottle on just my small tat every now and then.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
is this okay for using on your face?
Lindsey T.
Springfield, OH
Does this last long or does it wipe off easily? I'm looking for something to cover a tattoo on my wrist for my wedding and need to be sure it won't rub off on my dress!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this effective in hiding spider veins and can it be washed off?
Samantha D.
I have never used dermablend before.. is it really oily? Bad for your skin?
Cla R.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for covering tattoos? I have a couple visible ones on my arm and wrist that I need covered for work. Is there a better product for covering tattoos?