21 varieties available
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1: Cover Creme. An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades. Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2: Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture: Glides on easily and evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit: All day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin. Sun Protection: SPF 30 sunscreen Result: A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
Start your review of Dermablend Professional Cover Creme!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
- "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
- "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
- "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
- "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Bought this on Amazon as I noticed some aging spots I wanted to cover. Now I know why this is so popular; no breaking out from it and it covers beautifully. The finishing powder sets it and gives the skin a porcelain finish.
Review for: Pale Ivory (Chroma 0) more...
I use pale ivory under my eyes and it really brightens up my under ey. I’ve always had real bad dark circles. My friends always ask how do you get your under eyes so goood?? I recommend this all the time! Works great topped with setting powder to really white out the under eye.
As a black woman from Wakanda I meant to write Uganda, finding a foundation company for your color is awesome and their products cover up very very well the acne, dark spots, birth marks, tattoos and much much more so I recommend this
The best day secret in my makeup arsenal period, if you do not know what Dermablen products are..please spend the money and invest in these products you will never go back you will never complain.
This is truly the best concealer I’ve ever used! It covers anything with a nice a natural finish. It feels like you’re wearing nothing and lasts all day long! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Review for: Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2) more...
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme is a wonderful product for covering any imperfections or tattoos. It’s buildable and lasts until you take it off, 24 hours. The packaging is nice and neat, strong quality of plastic. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to cover dark imperfections.
Review for: Honey Beige Chroma more...
I have acne-prone skin with a lot of scarring and large pore. this product blends well and is full cover with only one application. You need to warm the product before applying on your hand. It covers blemishes and dark under-eye circles. I would recommend it because it is one of the foundations I use always
Review for: Warm Beige Chroma more...
For me this wasn't as great as I was expecting. I was using it for the purpose of covering a tattoo on my ribs for a swimsuit portion of a pageant. It just didn't work as well as promised. I had to layer it on like crazy and pack on setting powder and it just didn't look natural and was still super sticky on my skin. It may have been a better fit if used on your face but they advertise it's amazing ability to cover tattoos.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos