Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
I tried years ago but need a lighter shade now, because that shade was good for my summer Tan. I am wondering if it compares to Ben Nye Tattoo Cover (haven't tried yet, but it's recommended by Koren of EnKoreMakeup on YouTube. His conceal acne scars video is just awesome and I'd love to try all the products that work on him.)
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this in the winter, in the summer it can be a little to heavy and hot. It covers up absolutely every skin imperfection you could think of and if you set with a powder you will look air brushed
Iliana A.
Great coverage for blemishes and imperfections on the skin, and lasts all day without feeling caky. Totally worth it!
Amy M.
Mishawaka, IN
I bought this with high hopes due to so many positive reviews. Let me be the Debbie downer who says it isn't all its cracked up to be. Not easily blended, cakes up and looks very dry and unnatural. Lots of people have luck with it but not me.
Rebecca M.
This product is the biggest waste of money I have ever spent I know it works for a lot of other people but it did not work for me. It made my acne more present and my skin looked flaky afterwards and also made my pores look huge! I would never recommend this to anyone.
Angela A.
This is hands down my holy grail product! I started using this a little over a year ago and it is the best! It is easy to apply and has high and buildable coverage. This is great for people with acne, skin discoloration, or anyone who wants to cover up any tattoos. It does it all! I love it and I will not use any other foundation!
Shannon A.
Victoria, BC
Very pigmented and covers imperfections very very well. I have melasma and it covers it right up for me.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
The BEST at covering my acne and acne scars!!! When used with a proper primer, dermablend can help you cover anything!! While not looking Camry or over done.
Katlin C.
If I could give this 0 stars I would !!!! I just bought this today and I used it in my sister and it sunk SO far into her pores you could see wholes all over her face and that was even with a primer on ! After washing her face 3 times you can still still the foundation in her pores !! NEVER but this ever !!!
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
It's great for all skin types. It doesn't smudge or affects the way your makeup looks.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.