21 varieties available
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1: Cover Creme. An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades. Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2: Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture: Glides on easily and evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit: All day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin. Sun Protection: SPF 30 sunscreen Result: A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
- "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
- "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
- "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
- "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
- "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Great coverage for blemishes and imperfections on the skin, and lasts all day without feeling caky. Totally worth it!
While this is far too thick and heavy to use everyday, it is so nice if you have any major imperfections (or tattoos) you want to cover.
This is a great cream if you have hyperpigmentation, heavy scars, birth marks or lupus that involves a rash on your face that you want to cover up. On days when mine is very prevalent, this will cover it and once it's set with Dermablend's setting powder,it's not going anywhere. You do need a oil cleanser or mineral oil cleansing cream to melt this away. Water alone will not remove it. Dermablend does make a remover for this cream if you want to purchase it. This works well for my sensitive skin but it can be hot in the summer.
This is by far the best makeup ever. i use it as both a concealer and foundation. I have never found a product that will completely erase all of my acne scars. I can wear this all day and never have to touch it up. Perfect even if you have flawless skin and are super busy. Let's face it, who has time t stop and touch up your makeup.
I love using this in the winter, in the summer it can be a little to heavy and hot. It covers up absolutely every skin imperfection you could think of and if you set with a powder you will look air brushed
Wow love this foundation!!! I have oily skin and at the end of the day my makeup is no longer on my face but this foundation is the holy grail for oily faces. I've been using this pot for over a year and it has been wonderful. It covers every imperfection flawlessly. When I wear this makeup I feel so confident!!! Totally recommend this to anyone who has problematic/oily skin. Use this foundation with the setting powder for an all day beautiful look.
I use this as a concealer and it covers everything and doesn't make me break out!
I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease
This is hands down my holy grail product! I started using this a little over a year ago and it is the best! It is easy to apply and has high and buildable coverage. This is great for people with acne, skin discoloration, or anyone who wants to cover up any tattoos. It does it all! I love it and I will not use any other foundation!
Very pigmented and covers imperfections very very well. I have melasma and it covers it right up for me.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos