Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
East Hartford, CT
I use this as a concealer and it covers everything and doesn't make me break out!
Betty P.
I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease
Meagan B.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2) more...
Dermablend Professional Cover Creme is a wonderful product for covering any imperfections or tattoos. It’s buildable and lasts until you take it off, 24 hours. The packaging is nice and neat, strong quality of plastic. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to cover dark imperfections.
Katlin C.
If I could give this 0 stars I would !!!! I just bought this today and I used it in my sister and it sunk SO far into her pores you could see wholes all over her face and that was even with a primer on ! After washing her face 3 times you can still still the foundation in her pores !! NEVER but this ever !!!
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
This used to be my go-to foundation way back in 2013. I was starting to get hyperpigmentation from acne and noticed this after seeing the video with the tattooed guy covered from head to toe in this brand. When i started using this, I almost cried at how beautiful my skin looked and i wished my actual skin looked like that.
At the time, I was into drug store makeup (life of a college student and whatnot) and this was my first splurge. I had school for 4 hours and the makeup would come off the moment i got home. My skin is acne prone as it is and I didn't want a thick makeup to make it worse.
Skin got worse and I had to stop using it and go back to using my drugstore foundation. Now my holy grail is the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (my shade is Honey)

Don't let my review deter you from buying/sampling this product.
I've read the reviews on here and this product is a holy grail to many.
Our skins react to products differently; what works on one may not work on another. :)
Kirstin R.
Kellyville, New South Wales
I've been using this foundation for the past three months and absolutely love the coverage. A little goes quite a long way, so be careful not to use too much or your face may appear a little cakey. I like to warm it up slightly before applying to get a smoothr coverage--either on my skin or by sitting it near my flat iron as it heats up/near the stove as I cook in the morning--whatever will get the texture a bit more viscous.
Natalie e.
London, ON
To my dismay this foundation was terrible for me. The texture was so thick it felt like I was wearing a mask, it was soo slippery it never set even after I put a powder on top. After 2 hours of wear it would move and break up on the face .. It just looked like a mess. Not worth the money in my opinion
Katie B.
Gatineau, QC
Love this product so much. I have quite bad acne scars and it takes a lot to cover up when I'm in a rush but this product does a "one sweep look" and covers everything perfectly and the shades are also most realistic.
Zulfa M.
etobicoke, ON
Review for: Honey Beige Chroma more...
I have acne-prone skin with a lot of scarring and large pore. this product blends well and is full cover with only one application. You need to warm the product before applying on your hand. It covers blemishes and dark under-eye circles. I would recommend it because it is one of the foundations I use always
Allison B.
Review for: Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2) more...
I have been looking for years for the coverage this delivers. I love it! It leaves you looking so flawless!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.