Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Izabel C.
Seattle, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! GIVES FULL COVERAGE AND IS NICE TO TOUCH. I HAVE THE SHADE GOLDEN BEIGE. APPLICATION IS NICE, EASY TO APPLY AND BLEND AND IT LASTS ALL DAY!!! Although on the more expensive side I would totally buy it again!
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This creme goes a long way. It lasts forever. I have really dark circles under my eyes. I have used this as a concealer for over 20 years now. Goes on smooth and covers up every blemish imaginable. I will be a life long customer.
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. My only downside is during the middle of the day, I get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. I have Combination - oily skin.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
This is my favorite cream I use this every day it just covers up everything and looks natural I've been using this for three years and just bought a new one yesterday(:
Amy M.
Mishawaka, IN
I bought this with high hopes due to so many positive reviews. Let me be the Debbie downer who says it isn't all its cracked up to be. Not easily blended, cakes up and looks very dry and unnatural. Lots of people have luck with it but not me.
Emily D.
Philadelphia, PA
Super coverage! Can look cakey so you have to be careful with application. Also a setting powder is needed! You only need to use a little of this at a time so it will last forever! It's a great product
Ashley W.
Lewisburg, TN
I purchased this when on the hunt for a HIGH COVERAGE foundation. Thought this does cover really well.... I found it rather dry & definitely not something to wear everyday. For special occasions & for photo sessions would be more ideal.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I have bad acne scars and this cream conceals them very well. It gives be a boost of confidence when I can be flawless! A little goes a long way, so it's worth it!
Kemi O.
Jamaica, NY
Just got this yesterday..covers blemishes but it kinda looks obvious that you're wearing some makeup. Good for covering imperfections however. Overall,pretty swank buy!!
Beatriz B.
Monroe, NY
Covers up all scars, and facial discolorations.
Pros: stays on all day
Con: does not look natural unless paired with dermablend setting powder
Definitely one of the best products I have used however, 10/10 would recommend :)
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.