Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme

Start your review of Dermablend Professional Cover Creme!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
This was my first and only concealer (until I bought urban decay last week). The coverage is great and natural, I just got into the highlighting game and wanted something a little lighter than my skin tone so I made the switch.
Katrina B.
Newport News, VA
By far the best piece of makeup known to woman that I own. I have dark circles under my eyes and you can't even tell I have them when wearing this makeup. You can't compare this with any other brand . I will definitely buy this again, again and again 100 STARS
Emily  E.
Fort mitchell, Ky
When I broke my nose, I had bruises all over my face. However, I had to go to a national convention and speak in front of hundreds of people. I went directly to the Dillards make up counter and they introduced me to this line of product. I bought this a brush a concealer and foundation. I'm sold.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
This is by far the best makeup ever. i use it as both a concealer and foundation. I have never found a product that will completely erase all of my acne scars. I can wear this all day and never have to touch it up. Perfect even if you have flawless skin and are super busy. Let's face it, who has time t stop and touch up your makeup.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I have some bad acne scarring along with some skin darkening on my upper lip from a wax burn. In the sun it gets a lot darker. I was hoping this would help cover up the scarring and the skin darkening but I felt it just made it look more noticeable. Also, it made me oily too.
Rebecca M.
This product is the biggest waste of money I have ever spent I know it works for a lot of other people but it did not work for me. It made my acne more present and my skin looked flaky afterwards and also made my pores look huge! I would never recommend this to anyone.
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
I tried years ago but need a lighter shade now, because that shade was good for my summer Tan. I am wondering if it compares to Ben Nye Tattoo Cover (haven't tried yet, but it's recommended by Koren of EnKoreMakeup on YouTube. His conceal acne scars video is just awesome and I'd love to try all the products that work on him.)
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this in the winter, in the summer it can be a little to heavy and hot. It covers up absolutely every skin imperfection you could think of and if you set with a powder you will look air brushed
Samantha W.
Richmond, VA
AMAZING coverage, all day wear, waterproof. Can be a little mask like, so take care when applying around the eyes, and definitely do a bit of contouring to define your cheekbones. Hard to take off too, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I love it tocover up old acne scars from my misguided pimple popping teenage years.
Cynthia M.
Laredo, TX
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.