Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Angela A.
This is hands down my holy grail product! I started using this a little over a year ago and it is the best! It is easy to apply and has high and buildable coverage. This is great for people with acne, skin discoloration, or anyone who wants to cover up any tattoos. It does it all! I love it and I will not use any other foundation!
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite, will always go to foundation. One of my top five. This stuff makes your skin look flawless, smooth, hides all imperfections. Don't forget to use powder that comes with it and sets it. I always get compliments when I wear this and people always want to know the brand! This makes your skin looks perfect!
Michelle S.
I love Dermablend. When I write these reviews, I've tried every single thing I write about. I've tried countless amounts of makeup products to help cover my dog bite scars. They're not horrible, but they bother me. This is the best facial makeup I've ever had. It covers perfectly without making my skin dry or dehydrated looking. It is also good at covering tattoos! It's not cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for. I get mine at Ulta!
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
This, without a doubt, has to be my favorite concealer. I have acne spots and this makes me look and feel so much better, also had sunscreen so while I'm working on my face and lightening spots this is preventing them from redarkening. I do have oily skin so I use a setting powder, not their brand but I'm usually fine for 8 hrs then it starts wearing off a bit but not harshly. That's a 10/10 for me.
Diana S.
I loooove this product! I use it every night out or event I attend. I don't use it as a daily use because it really covers your skin and it has an amazing long lasting. I would recommend this make up for going out or special occasions days ;)
Catalina D.
So i really like the full coverage that I get from this however I get kind of oily from this. I want to try to use this some more. I have combo oily dry skin. It's a little hard to apply. This lasts almost 14 hours. I really like this. I would definitely buy it again.
Angel H.
This is my absolute favorite holy grail product. I had acne so I suffer from hyper pigmentation and a lot of scarring I need to cover and this product covers it ALL! I also have combo skin and it works well with dry patches and doesn't add any oil to skin throughout the day. A tad bit pricey but so worth it and it'll last you awhile. Recommend to everyone!
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
This creme is amazing. Covers up my hyperpigmentation marks like no other! A little goes a long way. So it's more than worth the price. I have a tattoo on my ear and I tried it on that and you couldn't see it AT ALL. If you really want it to last you HAVE to use setting powder or it'll wear off pretty quick. But I love it, it more than does the job.
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
Wow love this foundation!!! I have oily skin and at the end of the day my makeup is no longer on my face but this foundation is the holy grail for oily faces. I've been using this pot for over a year and it has been wonderful. It covers every imperfection flawlessly. When I wear this makeup I feel so confident!!! Totally recommend this to anyone who has problematic/oily skin. Use this foundation with the setting powder for an all day beautiful look.
lysbeth s.
I bought this for my upper lip hyperpigmentation since I have seen that its a full coverage foundation for skin problems like this.It did cover BUT I had to apply like four coats on my upper lip to cover the dark area completely,I looked like a clown,even my mom said I looked like I had too much makeup on,I'm not saying it doesn't work but it did not work for me unfortunately.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.