Dermablend Professional Cover Creme
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Reddish Tan (Chroma 4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Yellow Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Caramel Beige
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Olive Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme True Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Rose Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Ivory (Chroma 1/2)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Bronze Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Chocolate Brown Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Sand Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Warm Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Natural Beige (Chroma 2 1/8)
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Golden Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Honey Beige Chroma
  • Dermablend Professional Cover Creme Deep Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Dermablend Professional Cover Creme

Start your review of Dermablend Professional Cover Creme!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "I also use this as a concealer full coverage and it does not crease" in 5 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Review for: Caf¿ Brown (Chroma 5 1/4) more...
Since my incident, I never thought I would find anything that would make me feel like myself again. This cover cream had been an absolute life saver!! I don't see myself using another foundation or cover cream.
Natalie R.
This is truly the best concealer I’ve ever used! It covers anything with a nice a natural finish. It feels like you’re wearing nothing and lasts all day long! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
The best day secret in my makeup arsenal period, if you do not know what Dermablen products are..please spend the money and invest in these products you will never go back you will never complain.
Princess S.
Hermitage , PA
Review for: Deep Brown Chroma, Toasted Brown (Chroma 5 3/4) more...
The colors are really good and creamy. I use them as a alternative to contour and it works well! I was surprised to see it covered everything really well. It gave my skin a nice look to
Jodie O.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have been using Dermablend for 23 years! I have a deep electrical burn scar on the corner of my mouth. After reconstructive surgery to create a corner, there still is a small area of my mouth/face that has deep scaring that could not be corrected by surgery. The burn unit gave me a small tub of this and I have used it faithfully since. This covers everything from my deep scar to acne scaring and birth marks and uneven skin tone. This product has been my saving grace! A little goes a long way. Can blend and cover easily with your every day foundation or powder.
Kirsten K.
Stafford, VA
I have the beginning stages of rosacea, for the most part it shows up on my nose which is red most of the time. I have tried many different concealers and foundations in an effort to have it appear to be a normal skin tone. After reading several reviews I decided to try the dermablend, they have an online tool which helps you choose the correct shade. I was a bit hesitant however I went ahead and ordered the shades I thought matched my skin tone the best. I received it the other day and it was a perfect match. I have also used it several times now and it completely masks the redness of my nose, sun damage spots and dark under eye circles. This product is amazing!
Karen P.
Madera, CA
This has AMAZING coverage! The BEST by any brand.

With that said... It is heavy on the skin. It CAN appear to look Cakey IF it isn't put on carefully ( Like rushing to work and doing your makeup in the car BAD!!) it doesn't smell. It's doesn't burn on open skin ( acne)
But I do wish it was easier made in packaging so that less contamination would happen.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
It's a fantastic foundation, by mistake I used all day and caused breakouts in my face. The coverage is amazing! Is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. I used it with my It Cosmetics Brush for foundation. But I need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. So if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it!
Angela A.
This is hands down my holy grail product! I started using this a little over a year ago and it is the best! It is easy to apply and has high and buildable coverage. This is great for people with acne, skin discoloration, or anyone who wants to cover up any tattoos. It does it all! I love it and I will not use any other foundation!
Cara S.
I have a tattoo on my arm that has to be covered up when I go to work, so I needed to find something with that would cover up my tattoo 100%. I've heard great reviews from this brand and decided to purchase it. Let me tell you...I'm so glad I purchased this. For my medium/large tattoo, it will definitely take so time to cover it up, but it is well worth it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for great coverage with any tattoo or makeup look.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.