BY DERMABLEND

Cover Creme, Chromas 1/2 - Warm Ivory Full coverage Long wearability SPF 30 Sunscreen Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Fragrance free, Smudge-resistant*, Long lasting up to 16 hours Full coverage foundation for moderate to major skin flaws. Step 1:  Cover Creme.  An improved lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tone shades.  Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Step 2:  Setting Powder enhances performance for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Improved texture:  Glides on easily and evenly.  Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. Skin Benefit:  All day hydration.  Suitable for sensitive skin.  Sun Protection:  SPF 30 sunscreen Result:  A flawless even complexion for up to 16 see more...

Buy on DermaBlend*
  • "since i have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage. my only downside is during the middle of the day, i get oil patches in my t-zone even when using the setting powder. i have combination - oily skin." in 13 reviews
  • "it's a fantastic foundation, by mistake i used all day and caused breakouts in my face. the coverage is amazing! is long lasting, many shades and easy to apply. i used it with my it cosmetics brush for foundation. but i need to do this warning, the foundation have a mineral oil. so if you have a reaction with this ingredients, don't used it! " in 8 reviews
  • "This foundation cream works great to cover any types of marks on your face...I use this to cover blemishes and it's a great product it's $35 but will last about 3 months and it's worth every penny....also apply the translucent powder along with it and you'll look flawless.... " in 1 review
  • "Since I have hyper pigmentation, this is my go to makeup for full coverage." in 1 review
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is potent, but not as potent as they'd have you believe. I bought this from poshmark, couldn't afford the full price, to try and cover a tattoo from work. It doesn't quite do that. But it does work well for concealing face and blemishes, and this sucker is going to last me forever
Krista B.
Review for: Warm Beige Chroma more...
For me this wasn't as great as I was expecting. I was using it for the purpose of covering a tattoo on my ribs for a swimsuit portion of a pageant. It just didn't work as well as promised. I had to layer it on like crazy and pack on setting powder and it just didn't look natural and was still super sticky on my skin. It may have been a better fit if used on your face but they advertise it's amazing ability to cover tattoos.
Tammy R.
Manchester
Review for: True Beige Chroma, Almond Beige (Chroma 1 1/4) more...
I've used this for awhile now and I love it. The coverage is really good. It can cake on the skin if you're not careful. It applies like a piece of cake. It also blends like butter. I've never tried anything else since this works so well. I did recommend this to all my girlfriends.  Some have actually tried it and liked it just like I do.  As long as this is around I won't switch to anything else.
Sydney L.
I had this years ago when I needed to cover my back acne for prom and I don't know why it took me so long to repurchase. If you have red blemishes, bruise easily, have chest acne, or need to completely conceal certain areas this is really nice. If you put this on your counter while showering, it will be nice and soft when you go to use it. Just make sure to set it with some kind of powder after you apply.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Golden Beige Chroma more...
When it comes to COVERAGE I will always go for Derma-blend I absolutely love the texture, coverage and the duration on this product!!! Very easy to apply blends very well, this is a product that I will always have. Highly recommend
Christina B.
Adamsville, AL
Review for: Caf¿ Brown (Chroma 5 1/4) more...
I began using this product when I was in highschool as I had very bad acne scars that never seemed to heal. I found it not very user friendly at first, but with time and practice I got better.  i had had to do a good bit of work to blend the product as it is very firm when you open the cap.
Silky F.
Toledo, OH
Dermablend professional cover up cream is one of the greatest products are purchased in a long time I also use fair skin products because I have multiple breakouts so in order to find a cover cream that works so great isn't blessing thank you Dermablend
Izabel C.
Seattle, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! GIVES FULL COVERAGE AND IS NICE TO TOUCH. I HAVE THE SHADE GOLDEN BEIGE. APPLICATION IS NICE, EASY TO APPLY AND BLEND AND IT LASTS ALL DAY!!! Although on the more expensive side I would totally buy it again!
Norma G.
Manor, TX
I absolutely love love love this foundation's coverage throughout the day ! Only thing about it is that If I don't set it with powder foundation then I feel my face too oily.
Review for: Caf¿ Brown (Chroma 5 1/4) more...
Since my incident, I never thought I would find anything that would make me feel like myself again. This cover cream had been an absolute life saver!! I don't see myself using another foundation or cover cream.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Does this cover any tattoo? i have a small faded tattoo on my hand. If not, what would you recommend?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
How do you guys apply this?
Alana B.
Raleigh, NC
I have been looking for a good cover up makeup for my vitiligo does dermablend really work like they say?
Jaz L.
Does this cover the scars on my legs?
Charmaine T.
I have very oily, acne-prone skin. I hear that the coverage for this is amazing but does it tend to smooth as well. Usually even if it covers my blemishes you can still see the little bumps underneath. Will it help deminish the look of those as well?