BY DERMABLEND #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...2 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
  • What is your go to face setting powder? I’m almost out of...1 Answers
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
Comes in multiple shades, this is my favorite powder to bake with. I don't use it for photoshoots for fear of flashback. You get a decent amount of product for $27. It will last you a while.
Kerrie V.
Just tried out this setting powder, very fine so I like that. smoothes our my skin. Once i apply it on my face, it doesn’t move or smudge. Really like the packaging as well. Super convenient
Liz S.
Lansing, MI
I love this powder! It’s brightening and keeps my skin matte. It’s blurring which is also a huge plus. The only thing to be aware of is when baking, it can be very bright white on the skin.
Lauren B.
Morganton, NC
This is a good setting powder that keeps my makeup in place throught the day but it leaves a white cast on the skin so i can only use a light amount. It works good on my dry skin and acne and would recomend it to others.
Christina D.
Sarasota
I love Dermablend loose setting powder. It is one of the best ones on the market. Works best for a all day look. When use under your foundation it lasts long smudge free and a nice finish.
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s super drying on me.... I have dry under eyes and it makes my fine lines emphasize even more. It’s a matte finish some people say they get flashback but I haven’t seen it in any of my pics
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
I was hoping this product would work just as well as the Laura Mercier powder did for me but sadly it did not. After applying the powder I noticed that my foundation looked patchy, and as the day went on my smile lines were looking horrible. I got a lot of creasing which was very disappointing 😭 I wouldn’t recommend if you have very oily skin and tend to crease often!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I got this product during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale. I was so excited to use it. Even though I just used it one time, I think I got a little heavy handed. When I looked closely after I have set my makeup with setting spray, it looked like a mess around my nose. So I redid my makeup, and just use the bare minimum and it looked great. Even if t finely milled, you gotta have a light hand with this product.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
This powder is legit, seriously! I don't think I could ever find another setting powder that lasts as long as this brand and works as well to cancel all shine from oil and makeup. This makes my makeup velvety smooth and matte without clogging my pores. Whatever you do, DO NOT cake this under your eyes though, it will give you flashback on pictures. I little goes a long way.
Tracie C.
Newton Falls
A little goes a very long way, which really helps justify the cost. I’m 38 years old and do have some fine lines (mostly from angrily scowling at teenagers) and this actually helps diminish the appearance when used to set my foundation. Really helps in the appearance of pores, and I don’t feel like I’m wearing a mask. Will always buy this.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers