BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Soha J.
Frisco
By far the best translucent powder I have used!! I have super oily skin and I bake my t zone with this and it keeps me matte for a solid 5-6 hours, depending on the foundation. I have found that I get some flashback with this so I use it sparingly to set the rest of my face makeup. But seriously so amazing, blurs out my pores & fine lines!!! It goes on sale almost every time at ulta during their 21 days of beauty for $13!
Hannah M.
Bensalem
This is the best powder for dry skin. Often times I shy away from powders because they just emphasize my dry flakey skin but dermablends setting powder doesn’t. This 100% keeps my make up in place all day. I would totally continue to buy this product.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I cannot STRESS how amazing this product is! I’ve used it no joke for about four years! Easy to apply and doesn’t make my skin feel dry! It’s also water resistant so Hello! I always recommend this product! It’s seriously a hidden gem! It’s pricy but not outrageous & honestly it lasts a long time!
Diamond S.
I just bout this at ulta and it’s very smooth and silky....I have only used it once so I’m not sure how I feel about it...it did make my makeup last....but having and darker skin tone I have to be careful with using white loose powders Because it can cause flash backs but an little tip don’t bake just apply it where you want it and take an Face powder that’s 1 shade lighter then your skin tone and use a bursh to pick up the product of the powder then sweep the loose powder off your face this will tone down the white cast and help with flash back
Lucy S.
Marietta, GA
Beautiful product. It mattifies you Makeup, brightens your under-eye, and makes the Makeup stay. However, this product didn’t work for me because it is very drying and did not go well with my already dry skin.
Taylor K.
Ordered this on amazon after reading some reviews online, and I have to say, this stuff is amazing. It keeps my face matte, and my makeup in place, all day long. I’ll be purchasing this again, definitely.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This is the holy grail, best kept secret of setting powders. The finish is matte and so easy to apply. Not only that, the container will last you forever! This product is also a great value and works better than expensive setting powders.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
One word: waterproof. This setting spray is genuinely the best I’ve ever used. Keeps my product in place, through sweat, water, and anything else I throw at it. I couldn’t possibly recommend this product more!
Amanda K.
Spring Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product!! It’s amazing if you are extremely oily or have combo skin. It has one ingredient which is talc. Talc has a bad reputation but I think it also depends on the source. I like to use this before a long day of Work or a night out. It keeps me oil free for a good 6-8 hours depending on activity
Rini S.
This is one of my favorite setting powders! Like any other setting powder, it is a little bit messy but it does the job. It does what it says it will - it's very much smudge resistant and is long lasting. Once you've done your face and set your T zone with this powder, you should be good for the day!
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers