BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
my all time favorite. i can rave all day about it. no flash back,comfortable wear, great low price compared to others i’ve tried. i love it for baking or just for lightly setting my makeup. it’s not drying wich is my favorite thing about it.
Laylani C.
this setting powder is awesome, it blends seamlessly. cons: its expensive & it can wash out your face if you’re tan. I had to switch in the summer time since im 2-3 shades darker. i was gonna try the deeper setting powder but i found a better alternative for a fraction of the price
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I absolutely love Dermablend foundation as it is a much cleaner option than other brands so I tried this setting powder. I like how well it covers with a few dab of a brush and leaves my skin looking fresh, not oily. It helps my foundation and makeup to stay on throughout the day.
Jay L.
dallas
This powder is amazing. It’s very soft. It locks my make up into place for long wearing I have combination skin and mainly use it in my t zone area. It drys it out and keeps a flawless finish throughout the day. It also has no flashback. I think this is a great setting powder.
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I Loveee this product I received a sample of this and so completely in love with it I was afraid of it being so white that it would not work for me and my skin tone but it works like a dream the only downside is that this a bit flashback so I wouldn't wear this if I had to take pictures but on a regular day I definitely gravitate towards this.
Crystal K.
i got a sample of this from ulta and i think it works really great. it does not leave a white cast after setting my makeup. it helps my makeup to stay on all day. It is really light and i dont think that you need a lot to set your makeup. i read some reviews and people said that it irritated their skin and made them break out but it did not do that for me
Elaine D.
somewhere
I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. in combination with Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments best combination I have had. After applying the pigments which I use as my foundation and apply my concealer I apply this powder with a fluffy brush and set my whole face. Makes my makeup last all day long. Doesnt look cakey and it doesnt irritate my rosacea sensitive skin.
Jerrisha J.
I just recently purchased this and I must say, it has become my fave!!! A little definitely goes a long way. When you use it right, it can change your life. I must say, although it’s supposed to be smudge resistant and have a long wearability, I still have trouble when my eyes start watering.😩 I also noticed that it doesn’t give me flashbacks at all in pictures so that’s a huge plus. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Livi M.
Squire
Amazing product! It makes my makeup look so smooth and doesn’t enhance my pores. I have oily skin and it’s amazing. It has a matte to satin finish depending how you apply it. I 100% recommend it to others with oily skin.
Amelia P.
greenfield, ma
This is my go-to setting powder. It’s such a fine powder that a little bit goes a long ways. The price is great, because it lasts forever. I got a sample size that lasted me for 4 months, so I went and bought a full-size. Love this setting powder soooo much.
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers