BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Amy J.
I love this product ! If I find my foundation is a little dark I can always rely on this powder to lighten things up! It’s brilliant and doesn’t give me the flashback on photographs I was worried about ! I defiantly recommend this to anyone !
Sara W.
I bought this because with the body makeup but I ended up not using the body makeup and just using the setting powder. This has a matte finish and can definitely work good but with the wrong foundation or concealer underneath it’s terrible.
Izabella K.
Waterloo , ON
Good product and so soft! Makes transition between foundation and concealer look flawless. Do over bake or you will have some flash back though. You can bake lightly if needed. May come of white on darker skin tones. Would buy again.
Jessica M.
Vaughan
Ever since I bought this product, I have not used any other setting powder. This somehow makes my skin look flawless and smooth. It is not drying on the skin and makes my texture look non-existent. It also locks any liquid or cream products in place all day. Great product!
Camille V.
orleans
Amazing quality and lasts me all day long. Not only did this product meet my expectations but it surpassed it. Plus, it’s really convenient because it’s affordable. I recommend this for everyone because it works great on all skin tones. I tried it once on one of my best friends which has a slightly deeper skin tone than me and it still did a great job and didn’t come up white on her face. All an all this is a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Dita D.
toronto
This powder sets the high points of the face beautifully. Its light-weight, finely milled and extremely long wearing. I use a small amount of product and press it in using a dampened beauty blender. I wouldn’t recommend using this product to bake because it leaves a white cast (on my already pale skin) and flashes back (as most HD powders do). It also doesn’t blend well with other powders. Less is more with this product!
Mary E.
Red deer , AB
Nothing works as good as Dermablend! I use it to bake my foundation, and also as a finisher. If I have a day I'm looking oily, I use this to keep it at bay. It doesn't make my skin flaky or dehydrated, but jeeps that water-resistant feel all day long!
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
This setting powder is the bomb!!! Really sets my makeup for all day wear. I never have transfer with this powder. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great undetectable setting powder!
Brittany C.
Charlottetown
This product is also a staple in my
Makeup collection!! I have since switched over to hourglass but if your in the market for something a tad be cheaper I highly recommend picking this up!
KylA E.
Peterborough
Ugh, so... This makes my already pale skin turn white... Like actual Casper white... I bought it for baking. It doesn't smell its finely milled and has the consistency of flour. But no girl, I don't want to be Casper so it's not translucent.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography