BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Nya R.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this powder so much, it bakes very well and has very little flashback. it sets makeup for a quite a bit
Courtney P.
Thomasville, NC
5 stars because this powder sets my face for the day! Blends out well and doesn't leave my face looking cakey.
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great powder , smooth and white , it did cake up , it set everything just fine , I didn’t have any complaints
Mandi S.
This powder is nice. It is translucent and sets nicely in the skin. It didn’t seem to last as long as others.
Tessa S.
Best finishing powder. Very fine and doesn’t mess up your foundation. Keeps skin matte and makeup in place
Jessica R.
Pasadena, TX
Sets concealer so well. Does cause creasing and leaves behind no residue. Doesn't smell either which helps.
Tati C.
Sacramento
I love love love using this. I’m using it right now and I will for sure go back and buy more when I run out
Carson D.
seneca, SC
nothing bad! makes my skin look beautiful, sets it very beautifully, i use it every single day i love it
Anna S.
Medford
Great!!! Never any flashback and it’s cheaper than most translucent powders so this is always my go to
Marie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps make up matte and fresh all day long. Easy to apply. You only need a little to set your make up
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography