BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good loose powder and is expensive but it contains a lot of product so is okay the inversion and is dermatological testing
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
All time favorite setting powder. It goes on translucent which,I,love. Expensive but good. I also bought one for my daughter
Helen M.
Fort Meade, MD
I've been using this since 2016. It sets my makeup nicely and evenly. Just make sure you wipe off the access off. Super soft
Amy S.
Ada
Good power but not my favorite. Didn't really have a blurring effect. Its good for baking your t-zone to help keep you matte.
Averie M.
I love this powder I put a ton of it under my eyes. I just apply with a big beauty blender and it sets right in my makeup.
Chiquiliacutfromanthrfabric R.
Chicago
Good product no flash back doesn't dry out must have product great for setting contour love this product very pricey though
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Best "ghost" powder. I have a deep dark complexion and this works great for me. Use lightly and you'll have no flashbacks
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Love this product I just got it and its sets my make up so good make it look flawless I just love the way it's looks !!!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
I got a mini of this as a sample and I was really impressed. Makes my skin feel feather soft and hold my makeup in place
Neisha L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My daily use powder. Worth every penny, especially because it lasts, BUT other brands compare with a smaller price tag.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography