BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
Marissa D.
This helps make your make up stay on all day long you don’t have to worry about shine or anything a little really does go along way
Cori W.
I use this as my under eye brightener and setter. This doesn’t leave a white cast and leaves me looking fresh. Not all cake faced.
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
This works great to set the body makeup or face makeup it gives a nice finish looks really nice I would use it with the cover cream
Paulina G.
Wouldn't really recommend it defiantly causes flashbacks and makes my skin look too pale doesn't dust off as much as it needs too.
Yesenia F.
Tampa
I absolutely love this product. It goes on easy without smudging my make up and keeps my makeup locked in and looking good all day!
Meghan O.
Newark , CA
None oily, no creasing! I use it to bake and set my under eyes. There’s no flash back and stays pretty Mattie through out the day.
Magdalena T.
Cocoa, FL
creates a beautiful finish, only had to freshen up my face once after a whole day of makeup, easy to put on, great for oily skin
rachael l.
Used this with many different products and I found that it doesn't necessarily do the job, leaves the skin looking a ashy and dry
Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good loose powder and is expensive but it contains a lot of product so is okay the inversion and is dermatological testing
Dominique P.
I used this on top of my tattoos to set it and to keep it from rubbing on my clothes after i set it. Good stuff! It works well
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography