BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
Michael M.
This setting powder is so good I have two backups at all time. No flashback and dust off so easy without leaving a white cast. It comes in other colors which haven't tried but I be they're as good as the original Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Loving this setting powder! It’s translucent so it works great on any skin tones. It’s good for both oily and dry skin, I have combination skin and it works wonderful on me. It is very easy to apply, defiantly worth the price. I 10/10 recommend this to anyone looking for a great setting powder!
Melissa V.
This is such a great inexpensive setting powder that actually works. I had been using Laura mercier translucent powder which is amazing until I was given this to try. Now I switch between them! It’s also a little cheaper than the Laura mercier so that’s nice that the results seem to be similar. Definitely going to buy again in the future 👍
Megin B.
Fox River Grv, IL
This product is definitely a great setting powder and does an excellent job of setting my makeup. However, I’m not sure this is worth it for the price point. There are a lot of other setting powders that I’ve used that aren’t quite as expensive and still do a great job. But if you’re willing to spend it, you won’t be disappointed!
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
When I first got this it was amazing. But after having it over half a year, it randomly started to make my makeup separate under the eye area where I bake, so I threw it out. Maybe that’s my fault but I feel like I should be able to keep a setting powder for longer than 6 months.
Victoria R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
The powder is very milled. Meaning that is super powdery like powder sugar consistency. A little goes a long way and makes my skin look flawless after baking. I used this on my arm to set the foundation to cover a tattoo from my dad and it prevented it from smudging on my clothes!
Mickenzie G.
mckinney
This loose setting powder was great! It kept my makeup in place, made my skin brighter in areas I needed and just made my makeup look beautiful! It worked great with the experience I had with it, although I do think I will explore more to find my holy grail loose setting powder.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I would give this a 5 but the applicator it comes with sheds and the hairlike, clear fibers can get stuck I the eye. But! If you just use a big fluffy brush instead it goes on so smooth and leaves a matte like finish. It does give a bit of kick up but makes the skin so soft
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I got this setting powder when I purchased the cover concealer. I knew nothing about the brand when I first bought this. The price point is higher than what I normally like to pay but you get so much product.
It is your run of the mill white loose setting powder but it is seriously finely milled. It has never left me with flashback. I especially love it for setting my undereyes since I have a hard time finding a powder that wouldn't settle into fine lines or make my undereyes look too dry. This is so great with a damp BB and lightly pressed over concealer or foundation to set. The jar should last you awhile too so it's pretty much worth the price.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this stuff! I get terrible break outs and use this to help cover up my pimples. It is extremely dry so it’s not the best for baking bc it will really lighten the area. But it’s great for concealing marks and lightly setting the entire face. Would highly recommend
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography