BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...3 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Haley H.
Linden, AL
5 star setting powder!! I used this on my wedding day for both my facial makeup and to cover my tattoos. My makeup did NOT smudge one bit. I love this setting powder!!
Amber
Willow Glen
My favorite setting powder out there! Unnoticeable yet keeps makeup in place. I find that this powder sets my concealer better than any other and it has no flashback!
Marissa G.
Used this for my wedding, no flashback! Sets makeup so well and the container of powder lasts so long. I’ve had it for 4 months now and I still have so much left
Kayla M.
This is a very good setting powder. It is white, but I have not experienced flashback from the powder, so that is definitely a plus. It can be messy, but what loose powder isn't? The price isn't my favorite, but I would suggest that you get it during a sale.
Ashley D.
I love this product for the most part! It's so finely milled, it really does brighten the face, however! If you don't top it with a foundation powder, there's quite a bit of flashback. I really do love how well it works, my makeup stays on so long, it's brightening, it doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles, it's overal a great powder besides it's pigmentation (a little too white vs. translucent) but overal it's a great powder and I would definitely reccoemnd it, especially to people who bake their faces frequently!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This translucent setting powder from derma blend was honestly okay, like it set my makeup really well! But I just didn't like the fact that whenever I took any pictures or videos with flash then it had MAJOR flashback. I think this is a great setting powder to use for school or just going out when you know you won't be using any flash in your pictures. But I don't recommend this for anyone who is going out at night to a wedding or party because the flashback will definitely get you & it is not cute
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I really like this powder for keeping my face matte throughout the day without looking dry or cakey, and I feel as if it has a blurring effect on my pores! I especially like to use this product to set my undereye concealer. However, I did take off one star because I feel as if it doesn't photograph as well as some of my other translucent powders and the packaging is a little messy. I will most likely repurchase this when I run out, but hopefully by then the packaging may change a little bit.
Shahna S.
I looooove this product. I use it a few times in my beauty routine. I first apply A LOT over my under-eye concealer and on my lids and let it bake while I get to my contour. After I contour, I use a triangle sponge and line my contour to create sharpness. After removing the baked powder, I'll put a light dusting over my entire face with a kubuki brush to lock my makeup. It's awesome and brightening on my eye area. My eyelids and under eyes also feel softer than ever before. It's awesome.
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
This has quickly become my favorite setting powder! I have tried so many from Nars, Too Faced, Coty Airspun, Nyx, Maybelline, etc., and this is my favorite by far! It's so fine and has no flashback. My skin feels so soft after applying, and all of my blush, bronzer, etc. applies beautifully over it.
Amanda L.
This is honestly my favorite setting powder that Ive used in my entire life. I received this as a sample from Ulta and I've used it up so fast. I hate white casts and flashback in my setting powders but ive found that this powder has none of that. I use this to bake and just set my t zone since its where I get oily the most and I never have to retouch...even on the hottest days after 10 hours of wearing my makeup. It stays looking flawless! I need to get the full size ASAP!!! This is a must buy
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Skye P.
England
I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've tried it how do you feel about it? Does it Give flashback? I'm planning to use it for my wedding makeup 👰 6 days to go! Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?