BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
Kept my makeup in solid place for majority of my day, and didn't leave me look cakey or stiff. It didn't have flash back for Me, which is another plus!
Nayeli H.
riverside
I love this loose powder not only because it is not too expensive but the powder is so fine and has no flash back! It has no color so it fits everyone
mel -.
Miramar
I love using this to set my under eye area and to lightly set the rest of my face. It leaves a beautiful velvety finish with no white cast or flashback
Kristen B.
Sacramento
I am not a fan, it changes the color of my foundation even though it’s translucent, makes my foundation look terrible, will not purchase ever again!
Alli H.
Cleburne
This was my favorite setting powder so far! It was a little pricey but so worth it and it really creates that matte look and is great for oily skin.
Morgen P.
Los Angeles , CA
I really love this translucent powder . My makeup always stood and I used this to set the tattoo foundation cover up and always concealed everything
Jennifer N.
West Monroe, LA
Right now this is the only powder I use and I love it. It's nice and fine and keeps my under eye from creasing. Definitely makes my makeup flawless.
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
I love this powder! Goes on my face without adding any extra weight or making my makeup look cakey. Easy to apply and takes such little time
Michelle G.
Williamsburg, VA
One of the best setting powders ever. No flashback, nor does it affect your foundation color. Its just a nice light weight powder that is perfect.
This gives my foundation cream a matte look. I do not look as greasy or oily. This product can be a bit messy. So please be careful when using it.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography