BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Had to post this item. I hate when I apply loose powder and either creases show or it feels heavy on your foundation. This one did neither. It was light and no creases yet and I first tried it this morning
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
I like this powder but it has its cons. Definitely need to use a light hand or a fluffy brush to apply this because if I apply too much then it will end up clinging to my dryer areas. So it isn’t that great to bake with but it is nice to set with certain foundations.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This powder works really well to set makeup and mattify oily areas. I usually just use it in my t-zone area. I'm a little wary of using it to bake since it isn't tinted at all but so far I haven't noticed any flashback when I use it. Pretty comparable to the Laura Mercier powder.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is a great setting powder! I just wish it was a bit less on the price point BUT the jar does last forever! It does give a bit of flashback in some certain light in photos but it’s not terrible. I would buy again! Best way to apply for myself is with a dampened beauty sponge.
Darlene M.
Fontana , CA
My current go to! I love this stuff! My undereye doesn’t budge all day!! Deff finely milled & you get the flashback but honestly who takes flash photography anymore? Not me 🙋🏻‍♀️ so if your not going to have any flash photography this setting powder is amazing
Claudia M.
United States
Works amazing! It doesnt make you look cakey or give you white patches. It is the most translucent powder I own and it is totally worth the money you pay for it. I am in love with how soft it makes your face feel and how natural it makes your foundation look.
lyndsay b.
California
This is my number one pick for setting powders. I use it every time I apply liquid foundation. Always helps keep my foundation from sliding through out the day and from my face looking oily. Recommend this for anyone who sweats a lot or just has oily skin.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best translucent powder I’ve ever used. It gives absolutely no flashback and it actually sets foundation and concealer really well. It has a silky texture and is perfect for someone like me who is too pale to use colored foundations.
Rubana H.
This is an amazing power to bake the under eyes. I usually bake the under eyes with this powder. Does a great job. Doesn't leave white residue on the face. Makes ur skin look airbrushed after using this. Looks very nice and smooth on the face.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beautiful setting powder! Doesn’t look cakey or powdery on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. I’ve been using this to set my under eye and this powder is the first I’ve ever “baked” with as i have dry skin. This looks great even with baking!
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers