BY DERMABLEND #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This powder works really well to set makeup and mattify oily areas. I usually just use it in my t-zone area. I'm a little wary of using it to bake since it isn't tinted at all but so far I haven't noticed any flashback when I use it. Pretty comparable to the Laura Mercier powder.
lyndsay b.
California
This is my number one pick for setting powders. I use it every time I apply liquid foundation. Always helps keep my foundation from sliding through out the day and from my face looking oily. Recommend this for anyone who sweats a lot or just has oily skin.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best translucent powder I’ve ever used. It gives absolutely no flashback and it actually sets foundation and concealer really well. It has a silky texture and is perfect for someone like me who is too pale to use colored foundations.
Brittany D.
This is a great setting powder. It’s very fine and it doesn’t settle into my fine lines. The excess comes off with some light dusting and it doesn’t leave a white cast or flashback. The only Thing I don’t like is that it’s messy and makes me sneeze.
Rubana H.
This is an amazing power to bake the under eyes. I usually bake the under eyes with this powder. Does a great job. Doesn't leave white residue on the face. Makes ur skin look airbrushed after using this. Looks very nice and smooth on the face.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beautiful setting powder! Doesn’t look cakey or powdery on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. I’ve been using this to set my under eye and this powder is the first I’ve ever “baked” with as i have dry skin. This looks great even with baking!
hope r.
I like dermblends setting powder because it doesn’t make me look super cakey.. it really helps to absorb my oil. I haven’t been using it for long but so far I’m liking the results I will leave another review after I use the entire product.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love this stuff! It has a LOT of product in it and you don’t even need that much! It’s amazing and good for your skin too! I highly recommend to anyone who’s on a budget and doesn’t want to have to constantly repurchase finishing powders.
Caroline C.
The Woodlands, TX
keeps me matte for a long time and helps smooth out my skin!!! I set my makeup everyday with it, using a dampened sponge. Only con is that there is a major flashback if you're not careful. I usually go over it with a colored face powder just to bring some color back into my face!
Kezia O.
I never used a loose powder until this one.  I always used pressed but this product makes me never want to go back.  It does not leave a white cast and photographs well.  This powder leaves my skin feeling so smooth and looking so smooth.  I highly recommend this!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography

back