BY DERMABLEND #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...2 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
  • What is your go to face setting powder? I’m almost out of...1 Answers
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Why does no one talk about this powder? It’s so good! I mean seriously. I’ve gone though I think 3 jars of it. It does a fantastic job setting makeup and locking it in place all day.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This is my go-to lately and quickly becoming a favorite! After using another high end brand for so long, I thought I'd try this in translucent. I love it! The powder is so fine it feels like silk!
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. I expected a better outcome. I felt like it didn’t blend as well as I expected to. I could still see the powder on my face even after blending it out.
Brianna O.
Clarksville, TN
My holy grail. It works great with oily skin, is water proof, no flash back, makes my skin super soft where it applies and makes my concealer not crease. I love this and use it all the time. 10/10 recommend.
Daresha P.
Best translucent powder for WOC! My face does not look ashy or cakey. I have a flawless finish once using it and my face look lifted. This is better than Laura Mercier in my opinion and it's cheaper in price as well.
Camilla B.
Love this setting powder keeps my makeup in place all day. Works well for my normal/dry skin. Doesnt leave white cast like some finishing powders. Blendable with brush or sponge. Good for baking concealer.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
While it's not a go to for me it Works great for setting makeup. I thought from time to
Time it made my skin look a little dry. I received this in a beauty box but would purchase.
Tarin W.
Bulverde, TX
FAVORITE. keeps me super matte and works great everyone. replaced face power and use beauty blender over entire face likely after using under eye. messy, but it’s loose powder
Autumn M.
York, PA
Helps gets rid of my shine throughout the day. I have very oily skin and this works wonders for me and my skin. However, it does make you look like a ghost when using flash.
Tania H.
I love this product. Got it on sale which is a bonus. I rarely do my makeup, so I dont use it much, so I have alot of it. Would recommend it to a friend. Love the big puff
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers