BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I love this powder. It sets my makeup really well and lasts all day. I put it on at 6:00 in the morning and at 9:00 at night when I take my makeup off it still looks great. It’s a little pricy but I get it when I find it on sale or when I have a coupon at ulta.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This powder works really well to set makeup and mattify oily areas. I usually just use it in my t-zone area. I'm a little wary of using it to bake since it isn't tinted at all but so far I haven't noticed any flashback when I use it. Pretty comparable to the Laura Mercier powder.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is a great setting powder! I just wish it was a bit less on the price point BUT the jar does last forever! It does give a bit of flashback in some certain light in photos but it’s not terrible. I would buy again! Best way to apply for myself is with a dampened beauty sponge.
Darlene M.
Fontana, CA
My current go to! I love this stuff! My undereye doesn’t budge all day!! Deff finely milled & you get the flashback but honestly who takes flash photography anymore? Not me 🙋🏻‍♀️ so if your not going to have any flash photography this setting powder is amazing
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best translucent powder I’ve ever used. It gives absolutely no flashback and it actually sets foundation and concealer really well. It has a silky texture and is perfect for someone like me who is too pale to use colored foundations.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beautiful setting powder! Doesn’t look cakey or powdery on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. I’ve been using this to set my under eye and this powder is the first I’ve ever “baked” with as i have dry skin. This looks great even with baking!
Rubana H.
This is an amazing power to bake the under eyes. I usually bake the under eyes with this powder. Does a great job. Doesn't leave white residue on the face. Makes ur skin look airbrushed after using this. Looks very nice and smooth on the face.
Brittany D.
This is a great setting powder. It’s very fine and it doesn’t settle into my fine lines. The excess comes off with some light dusting and it doesn’t leave a white cast or flashback. The only Thing I don’t like is that it’s messy and makes me sneeze.
hope r.
I like dermblends setting powder because it doesn’t make me look super cakey.. it really helps to absorb my oil. I haven’t been using it for long but so far I’m liking the results I will leave another review after I use the entire product.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love this stuff! It has a LOT of product in it and you don’t even need that much! It’s amazing and good for your skin too! I highly recommend to anyone who’s on a budget and doesn’t want to have to constantly repurchase finishing powders.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography