BY DERMABLEND #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Courtney P.
OMFG! I grabbed this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty and I wish I would’ve bought 2! This stuff makes my foundation look absolutely flawless! It minimizes my pores, keeps my face in place all damn day and softens out fine lines. It doesn’t leave your face tight or dry like other powders tend to do. As far as I know there isn’t much flashback. I wish I had known about this stuff years ago. I will never use another setting powder!
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
This setting powder is a real lifesaver. My face usually gets super oily when I wear foundation, but I find that if I just brush a little bit of the powder onto my forehead and nose after applying foundation I don’t look disgusting at the end of the day. It’s not expensive either and a lot of powder comes in the jar. Would definitely recommend for oily skin.
Taylor C.
I bought this product yesterday at #ulta21daysofbeauty. I’ve had makeup on since 6:30 this morning and it still looks great! It has a matte finish and helps maintain oil if you have oily skin. It can get a little messy using so I recommend powdering your face over a sink!
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
I use this for ALL my makeup looks, there's no flashback and and it really helps to reduce my fine lines! I would definitely recommend! Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Robin B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is LIFE!! This loose setting powder sets any foundation with only 1 touch-up after 10 hours of wear and KEEPS GOING! It leaves me with a matte finish that's flash proof. I recommend this setting powder over Tarte or Laura Mercie! Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I love it powder for setting under my eye. I don’t get any flashback and it gives me a flawless look under my eyes. Sometimes I’ll use it to bake in places where I tend to get wrinkles.i would like get it in another color so I can set my whole face with. Not that I can’t do it with this one. I just prefer color powder for my face.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this setting powder. I have used it for years before it became so popular. It stays ALL day and won’t budge anything. It works great on my dry skin and doesn’t get cakey. It’s so finely milled. It DOES HAVE FLASHBACK. So this is not a powder to wear if you know you’ll be taking pictures with flash. Other than that it’s perfect.
Tami B.
This is the HOLY FREAKING GRAIL of setting powders. I live in Las Vegas and this powder literally kept my makeup on all day without budging! It’s easy to apply, does not give me flashback in photos and does not settle into fine lines of creases, creates a flawless photo finish. I won’t ever use another.
Michael M.
This setting powder is so good I have two backups at all time. No flashback and dust off so easy without leaving a white cast. It comes in other colors which haven't tried but I be they're as good as the original Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Loving this setting powder! It’s translucent so it works great on any skin tones. It’s good for both oily and dry skin, I have combination skin and it works wonderful on me. It is very easy to apply, defiantly worth the price. I 10/10 recommend this to anyone looking for a great setting powder!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography

back