BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

JenMarie M.
Smyrna , GA
I am not going to say that my Laura Mercier has been replaced, but I have been grabbing Dermablend more often these days. It doesn't leave flashback in pictures, and is easy to apply. It is a little on the messy side, but the payoff is worth it. For $27 you can't beat it.

My recommendation for use:

I would prime your face then apply the powder before your foundation. Trust me, it will work wonders and last all day (sometimes night if that's your thing).
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It's lightweight and silky. I use it to set my concealer using a very light hand, otherwise for my deep skin tone it can leave a white cast. I love applying it with a damp beauty blender. It seems to just melt into the skin. #contest
Amanda L.
This is honestly my favorite setting powder that Ive used in my entire life. I received this as a sample from Ulta and I've used it up so fast. I hate white casts and flashback in my setting powders but ive found that this powder has none of that. I use this to bake and just set my t zone since its where I get oily the most and I never have to retouch...even on the hottest days after 10 hours of wearing my makeup. It stays looking flawless! I need to get the full size ASAP!!! This is a must buy
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this product. It’s a super setting powder ha ha this is an every day essential product for me. It sets my make up flawlessly and helps me to be able to wear my make up comfortably all day long. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Megan F.
Great setting powder. I was looking for a replacement of one that I had similar to this, but you didn’t get as much product. With this brand, you get A lot of product for the money. Also, with this brand, they’re well known for products to cover up tattoos, blemishes, dark/light spots and this powder would do an excellent job of setting their foundations and concealers
el t.
Dubuque, IA
This powder is perfectly mattifying for me! However, be careful if you have dry skin or take lots of flash photography. This is a great powder for controlling oils and needs minimal touchups, but it WILL BE TOO DRY IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN. Also, the white color will have Flashback Mary QUAKING if you use flash photography! Since I don't, this powder is fine for me.
Desiree A.
This is my holy grail of setting powders ! I use this to bake my face & I set it under my eyes while I’m doing my eyeshadow too catch any fall out. I wouldn’t recommend for super dry skin because it is a thicker powder. This powder makes your foundation smudge proof it makes my liquid foundation last all day. I tell people it makes my foundation “bullet proof” 😂
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i love to set my foundation with this on my
nose smile lines and chin but it does not look good under the eyes. i need to experiment more with different concealers/foundations to see if its not the powder. but this stuff is heavy duty andmeans business. by the end of the day i still need a touch up bc theres some shine that comes theough especially if im working.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I got this product during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale. I was so excited to use it. Even though I just used it one time, I think I got a little heavy handed. When I looked closely after I have set my makeup with setting spray, it looked like a mess around my nose. So I redid my makeup, and just use the bare minimum and it looked great. Even if t finely milled, you gotta have a light hand with this product.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly this setting powder is just alright I don't know how well is pairs with deeps skin tones. For me this can give off a white appearance when applied to much. This is a little higher in price than what I would want to spend in setting powders. It is so hard because I absolutely love RCMA and this really doesn't compare. It does an okay no in keeping the makeup set but I don't know if it is worth the money.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography