BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS

A few years ago I acquired the Dermablend line to cover the stains of vitiligo that I have on my face. Unfortunately, the Cover Cream base caused me horrible acne ... However, the powder I have continued to use and the truth is that until the sun today I have not got any as perfect as this product. The truth is that it is extremely finite and when applying it under the face to seal the concealer, it makes it look very natural. At least in my case, I do not cause the flashback when taking pictures. The only disadvantage I find is the price, but the truth is that if you buy the travel size it lasts long because the dust with just a little is enough to seal the entire area of ​​the eyes.
Kayla M.
This is a very good setting powder. It is white, but I have not experienced flashback from the powder, so that is definitely a plus. It can be messy, but what loose powder isn't? The price isn't my favorite, but I would suggest that you get it during a sale.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Love love love. I have used the Laura Mercier setting powder and thought it was great too I tried this. I saw reviews and thought I would try it. I was having issues with the Laura Mercier kinda moving when I brush blend it. And this Dermablend applies easy. Allows for blending. Great coverage even though it is translucent. It looks like a filter on my skin. And has staying power. Highly recommend. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Christina H.
This powder is a must for everyone in my opinion. You can bake with it, dust it all over for a soft set of your makeup, or even use it without makeup to help control oil if you get shiny during the day. It has zero flashback, so it's safe for flash photography and it's made be dermatologists, so it is non-comedogenic (which means it won't clog your pores) and it's skin safe! The loose version ($24) comes in two variations; you can get the original translucent or the cool beige translucent and the pressed version ($27) only comes in the original translucent.
Vivi L.
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. is too popular to have a review for. All I want to share in my opinion is this is a miracle setting powder for sensitive plus oily skin type. I bought this after my MUA used it on my bridal makeup, and my makeup just last all summer heat day even I was sweating AF lol 😂. Who the hell is loving stay-all-day-makeup, reach your hand in this setting powder, you will loveeee it.
Ashley D.
I love this product for the most part! It's so finely milled, it really does brighten the face, however! If you don't top it with a foundation powder, there's quite a bit of flashback. I really do love how well it works, my makeup stays on so long, it's brightening, it doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles, it's overal a great powder besides it's pigmentation (a little too white vs. translucent) but overal it's a great powder and I would definitely reccoemnd it, especially to people who bake their faces frequently!
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
Dermablend is the only setting powder I have tried but I absolutely love that it’s non-comedogenic & non-acnegenic! It’s light weight, takes the shine away & great for hiding minor skin flaws without settling into those tiny creases! A bit pricey but the container is pretty big & will definitely last awhile!
Christine A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Honestly not sure how this doesn't rate top 5?! This is some serious stuff. I've tried urban decay All Nighter and Nars but they don't hold a candle to the longwear/ durability of this powder. I patted in with the application tool it comes with and brush off with a fluffy brush after 2-3 minutes and my makeup did not move. Though, dinner, drinks, dancing (and whoops! Not taking off my makeup before bed) I woke up with a perfect full face of makeup. It's terrifying in a great way!
JenMarie M.
Smyrna , GA
I am not going to say that my Laura Mercier has been replaced, but I have been grabbing Dermablend more often these days. It doesn't leave flashback in pictures, and is easy to apply. It is a little on the messy side, but the payoff is worth it. For $27 you can't beat it.

My recommendation for use:

I would prime your face then apply the powder before your foundation. Trust me, it will work wonders and last all day (sometimes night if that's your thing).
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It's lightweight and silky. I use it to set my concealer using a very light hand, otherwise for my deep skin tone it can leave a white cast. I love applying it with a damp beauty blender. It seems to just melt into the skin. #contest
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography