BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Constance N.
I really like this setting powder! I don’t get flash back and it goes on very smooth and dust off very easy! I use it for my eyelids and under eye! It doesn’t crease either
Delaney S.
West Fork
I use this product daily and it’s absolutely amazing! It reduces the amount of imperfections and small lines on my face. It’s like a Snapchat filter in a container!
Yazmin V.
Denver, CO
This powder is really good for setting under the eyes! It’s white but it doesn’t leave a white cast under the eyes and it doesn’t leave the area dry or cakey looking
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I use this powder to set my under eyes and it works great. Sometimes I add it all over but it could leave a white cast , if you add too much it can also be drying.
Amber
Willow Glen
My favorite setting powder out there! Unnoticeable yet keeps makeup in place. I find that this powder sets my concealer better than any other and it has no flashback!
Jayme S.
medford
Love this powder! Keeps my makeup on all day, I have dry skin and it looks very nice on me, I don’t bake with it. But if you have oily skin u definitely can. And doesn’t flashback
Nairi H.
I love this powder so much. it brightens under my eyes really well and also absorbs oil in my T spot. It is affordable and convenient to pack in my makeup bag
Kyla H.
Wedgefield, SC
Perfect setting powder. It's true to its advertisement and it will keep your makeup in place while blending it out. It is also my go-to for baking under my eyes!
Alejandra R.
This powder is so fine and sets my makeup in place. I have extremely oily skin and it is the only powder that has worked with me skin type. It photographs well and I’ve had no issues with flashback.
Amy F.
This has become my absolute favorite setting powder! I love this so much. It is super finely milled, so it does't have a chalky or chunky consistency at all. It is completely translucent, so don't be scared by the start whiteness of the product. It sets like a dream, it mattifies so I never feel shinny throughout the day and the best part is that it doesn't start to breakdown as the day goes on. I have never used a powder that worked this well for me. When I apply it I like to use a slightly damp beauty blender and press the product right into my face. It gives such a beautiful airbrush looking finish!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography