BY DERMABLEND #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
shannon f.
This is my all time favorite setting powder! I have very oily skin and live in florida (not a good mix!) but this power really does an amazing job at keeping my face matte and makeup on for hours!!
Stefanie K.
I don't love this powder but I don't hate it either. The amount of product you get for the price is great. It's lasted me about six months with daily use! And I still haven't used it all. It looks good when first applied, but later in the day when my skin gets oily my make up can look very cakey.
Sonya T.
Wanting to try something else so I got this setting powder. It works okay it is not as good as Laura Mercier for me. It is cheaper but next time I'll probably pay the 8 dollars extra.
Kyrsten K.
Roseburg, OR
So far this had been the best setting powder I've used. It's very light feeling and helps keep my face from moving during the day. Doesn't really leave flashback or white lines either.
Sierra D.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great setting powder! It keeps my foundation set in place all day without looking cakey or gross. It also blurs my pores to make them appear as if they aren’t even there!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I LOVE the cool beige one, haven’t had a chance to play with this one yet. If it has the same effect I’m sure I’ll love it just the same! I bought two during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty
Joslin D.
This surprisingly has zero flashback, I even used it on models walking in a fashion show. Tons of flash photography, and still no flashback even on POC. Would definitely recommend.
Megan P.
Keeps makeup on clients longer than without it. I also later with a setting spray. Might be over doing it, but I like to be sure! Despite it being made with TALC.. I haven't had issues for flashback
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely adore this stuff! It's extremely finely milled and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, even with a thick layer. It's white but doesn't flash back. And it really helps to keep my undereyes from oxidizing.
Victoria S.
Corona, CA
I really enjoy this product. When you first put it on it is very white and makes you think it will leave a white cast on the face. But it doesn't once you wipe it away with a brush
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography

back