BY DERMABLEND #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...2 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
  • What is your go to face setting powder? I’m almost out of...1 Answers
lupita g.
Athens, GA
I USE THIS EVERY TIME I DO MY MAKEUP! the best setting power i have used. i have combination skin leaning more towards to oily and this controls my oil soo good! this helps my makeup stay bomb all day!
Jordan B.
This is the BEST translucent powder. It instantly gives you a blurring affect and keeps your makeup in place all day. It doesn’t crease under the eyes and it so fine and smooth. So obsessed with this.
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the only setting powder I use for the past 3 years, after trying several other brands. It's a reasonable price with a good amount and really does lock in my makeup and make it smudge proof.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
This is good stuff. It can be compared to the Laura Mercier setting powder. It’s price is affordable and doesn’t set into fine lines and minimizes pore. Also doesn’t let your makeup move all day.
shannon f.
This is my all time favorite setting powder! I have very oily skin and live in florida (not a good mix!) but this power really does an amazing job at keeping my face matte and makeup on for hours!!
Sonya T.
Wanting to try something else so I got this setting powder. It works okay it is not as good as Laura Mercier for me. It is cheaper but next time I'll probably pay the 8 dollars extra.
Kyrsten K.
Roseburg, OR
So far this had been the best setting powder I've used. It's very light feeling and helps keep my face from moving during the day. Doesn't really leave flashback or white lines either.
Joslin D.
This surprisingly has zero flashback, I even used it on models walking in a fashion show. Tons of flash photography, and still no flashback even on POC. Would definitely recommend.
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely adore this stuff! It's extremely finely milled and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, even with a thick layer. It's white but doesn't flash back. And it really helps to keep my undereyes from oxidizing.
Victoria S.
Corona, CA
I really enjoy this product. When you first put it on it is very white and makes you think it will leave a white cast on the face. But it doesn't once you wipe it away with a brush
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers