BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Dani N.
Washburn
This is my go to setting powder for everyday, it works great to set my concealer everyday. I have a lot of fine lines and with oily skin my concealer creases easily during the day and this keeps it in place all day long.
Lailah P.
durham
I’m a black female of darker complexion. This is a transparent setting powder for all shades! Caters to me and my friends. We all use it and NEVER come out looking like ghost! It’s just really appealing and for everyone !
Elizabeth T.
Watson
Also a must have for my everyday makeup routine. Leave a perfect matte finish and never creases. I have oily skin and my makeup stays matte all day. One of the best setting powders I’ve used and I’ll never stop buying it.
LaTrice A.
This works great to let my concealer “bake” while I move on to other makeup steps. You can tell this is a high-quality product. It’s super fine which is exactly what you want in a setting powder and it lasts a long time.
Jazzy W.
Love, love, love, and love! This is my go too setting powder! I absolutely love that it not only sets your makeup but leave you with a flawless look as well. I strongly recommend, it’s amazing! Especially for this long hot summer days when you need the extra coverage
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
This setting powder is perfect for baking. It makes my foundation last all day! Perfect for both my oily and dry patches. This gives a natural finish on the skin. I would recommend it to others and will be repurchasing.
Bailey H.
Knoxville, TN
Went to ulta and purchase this today (it was on sale for $13.50 ☺️) I really like this setting powder because it is translucent and very sheer but It still does its job. I like that it’s no cakes once’s you apply it to your under eye and it last all day!
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
A weightless, translucent powder that sets makeup for 16 hours of consistent, transfer resistant & smudge free makeup wear. Perfect for one of those nights when you have no clue where the night will end. Works perfect!
samantha c.
North Attleboro
This is a holy grail for me. I use it daily over my liquid foundation and concealer and I love it. It’s super matte and keeps my foundation from sinking into fine lines. Absolutely will repurchase when I run out.
Danielle L.
orange county
Used this to replace my Ben Nye powder that I was using. I’d say this is the same and is a very fine formula which I love. I haven’t tested with photo flashback yet though so not sure if there’d be a white cast.
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers