BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

Shirley N.
This loose powder is amazing! It carefully sets everything and one jar lasted me a year and a little more. Works great with beauty blender and setting brush. Would recommend to everyone and purchase again.
Katlyn C.
I got a sample of this and i am in love! i typically use dewy products and I like to tone it down a bit with setting powder. this powder gives me a natural finish without being too cakey. I dont take a ton of pictures so i am not sure how the flashback is.
Alyssa A.
Literally zero pores with this powder! Gives an airbrushed appearance to your makeup and doesn’t leave a white sheen like some setting powders do. Absolutely no flashback and it is not cakey or heavy at all. Highly highly recommend this setting powder.
Iris V.
Purchased this product because I’d ran out of my Laura Mercier setting powder and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. It has a matte finish, no flash back, doesn’t accentuate the lines under my eyes or pores around my nose. The powder itself is very fine so it leaves the skin looking smooth and not powdery.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This is one of the very best setting powders I have ever used. This product lasted me over 2 years and I got it on sale with Ulta's 21 days of beauty. I love this for setting under eye concealer and just my foundation in general. It really does allow my makeup to last all day long!
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
It works good but under the eye if you have fine lines this isn’t for you. I barely have any and it exaggerated them to the fullest. Use this if you are super oily because it works great to control the oils and makes skin look flawless
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Ble fable, seem less, flash backless, smooth, clear, stunning on all skin types and easy to work with. I love this product and the wonders it did for my skin type since I first wore it. My makeup looks amazing every time. Worth the buy!!
Sophia H.
Sevierville, TN
I picked the translucent powder up on one of the 21 days of beauty at ulta and I really enjoy it, it's great to bake with or even to just set foundation as normal
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
LOVE this setting powder. It’s a bit pricey but worth it for the performance. It’s sets my makeup with out budging my concealer around. It’s got a good amount of product, and I would absolutely recommend cause I always repurchase haha
Gabrielle D.
LOVE this setting powder! It really does keep my makeup in place and fresh looking all day! I also love the setting spray from this brand! In addition to setting my foundation, I use it to set my eye primer! It works wonders at combating oil and keeping my makeup looking fresh!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography