BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the dermablend setting powder! If you've t...2 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
Alyssa A.
Literally zero pores with this powder! Gives an airbrushed appearance to your makeup and doesn’t leave a white sheen like some setting powders do. Absolutely no flashback and it is not cakey or heavy at all. Highly highly recommend this setting powder.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
This is one of the very best setting powders I have ever used. This product lasted me over 2 years and I got it on sale with Ulta's 21 days of beauty. I love this for setting under eye concealer and just my foundation in general. It really does allow my makeup to last all day long!
Iris V.
Purchased this product because I’d ran out of my Laura Mercier setting powder and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. It has a matte finish, no flash back, doesn’t accentuate the lines under my eyes or pores around my nose. The powder itself is very fine so it leaves the skin looking smooth and not powdery.
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
It works good but under the eye if you have fine lines this isn’t for you. I barely have any and it exaggerated them to the fullest. Use this if you are super oily because it works great to control the oils and makes skin look flawless
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ble fable, seem less, flash backless, smooth, clear, stunning on all skin types and easy to work with. I love this product and the wonders it did for my skin type since I first wore it. My makeup looks amazing every time. Worth the buy!!
Sophia H.
Sevierville, TN
I picked the translucent powder up on one of the 21 days of beauty at ulta and I really enjoy it, it's great to bake with or even to just set foundation as normal
Gabrielle D.
LOVE this setting powder! It really does keep my makeup in place and fresh looking all day! I also love the setting spray from this brand! In addition to setting my foundation, I use it to set my eye primer! It works wonders at combating oil and keeping my makeup looking fresh!
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
LOVE this setting powder. It’s a bit pricey but worth it for the performance. It’s sets my makeup with out budging my concealer around. It’s got a good amount of product, and I would absolutely recommend cause I always repurchase haha
Brittany P.
Holland, OH
This product is amazing. I can wear my makeup all day at work without becoming shiny at all or worrying about my makeup fading. This is perfect I love this powder! I will definitely be buying this amazing when my product runs out.
Heather M.
I use this product all the time when I go out. It’s super humid where I live and this helps keep my makeup on for a really long time. I feel like this is good for any skin type and it’s definitely my favorite setting powder so far.
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was wondering if any one had any good brightening setting powders for under eye area. I use Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. And Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both work good. But I’m can’t help wondering if theres something better to brightens was junder eye? Oilers