BY DERMABLEND #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all... see more...

• Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
  • Is this really going to make your foundation transfer pro...3 Answers
  • Do you always set your under eye concealer with a setting...2 Answers
Ashleigh C.
I had been searching for a translucent powder so I could try “baking” and this one happened to be on sale at Ulta and had good reviews so I purchased it. I was a little worried about back flash in pictures but there is none! This product definitely helps set my make up and mattifies everything!
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
I like to lose powder. I just wish the holes in the container were a little bit bigger for my brush. I do like the translucent look that I get with the loose powder.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Love this powder!! Works great for baking. Its very smooth and very long wearing. It sets my makeup allday. I use a sponge to apply the powder under my eyes to set my concealer then I brush it off after 3 minutes.
Gia B.
Kent, OH
I am in love with this powder. I wish it wasn’t so expensive!! It’s incredible. It’s super fine and works really nicely for under the eyes. If you use it to carve out a contour, it can leave a bit of a white cast if you aren’t careful. Looks like a silica powder, but I have tested it. It does not have flashback. Lasts a long time if you use it wisely. Worth $27? Probably not. But it is a great powder.
Brennly B.
American Fork, Utah
This has been my favorite baking powder! I bake under my eyes and set my whole face with this and my makeup lasted all day. I have oily skin and sometimes this is the only powder to make a difference in my makeup lasting all day. The texture is incredible and it does not have much flash back at all if used properly. For how thinly milled the powder is it feels weightless on the skin!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
One of my favorite setting powders. I have really oily skin and I’m the summer my makeup melts off, especially under my eyes. This powder does a great job at keeping my makeup on. The only downside would be the price, but if you are looking to splurge o would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Dallas , TX
So far so good. I have been using it for about a month now. It keeps my makeup on point for hours. I like that it gives me no flash backs at all. I recommend it!
Stephanie W.
Byron, GA
Works pretty well! Never used much else to compare it to but I like this one. I feel that this container will last a looong time. I’d buy again but I think I want to try something else first
Minerva C.
Love this best setting powder I've used. It makes my skin look radiant and I have eczema so it sets my makeup without settling into those fine lines that eczema leaves behind. Would recommend it for anyone with skin issues or perfect skin this makes your skin look flawless.
Brittany M.
I got this product on sale for Ulta’s 25 days of beauty and I’m so glad I purchased this! I have oily skin and it controls my oils throughout the day, if I don’t set my face with this then I set my under eyes with it, it works just as great. I recommend and will repurchase
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
I wonder if someone can tell me if this product is a good option to set my makeup?, I'm looking for a great loose powder to set my makeup, because the one that I use dries my skin too much. Thank you!
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
How do I go about using this?
Owen J.
Is this really going to make your foundation transfer proof? Anybody use it with the dermablend foundation and have good results?
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Does this Powder have any flashback? Like the white cast during flash photography